Costa Bingo have had a revamp and to coincide with the site makeover launched a new TV campaign. In "it doesn't Costa thing to win", Sunny, the Costa logo is seen releasing bingo balls from prison. Once free the bingo balls end up on a sandy beach, otherwise known as a Costa Bingo paradise.
The advert is nice, simple and very colourful! Sunny has become more three dimensional and a tad more cross eyed, but it's nice to see Costa Bingo develop a character to help promote their bingo site.
The free bingo element is clever, although we're not sure if we'll be the only ones to associate the initial prison imagery with Costa del Crime rather than Costa Bingo - oops!
The big question for Costa Bingo, and indeed all the other bingo sites launching TV ads and programme sponsorship, is can they outshine Jackpotjoy's Queen of Bingo or Foxy on Jeremy Kyle?
Catch Up With The Latest Costa Bingo News
- No Deposit Bonus Change At Lucky Pants Bingo
- Easter Hampers & Training Prizes To Be Won
- Win Jewellery Prizes Plus A Share Of Diamonds
- Bingola Closes Whilst Iceland Freezes Out Affiliates
- Win Romantic Gifts Playing 2p Bingo Games