Sky Bingo have launched a new TV campaign for 2011 and once again they've gone for simplicity in a bid to emphasise their well know Digital TV brand and bingo site. It focuses on the fact that they have over 20,000 winners every week and £175,000 in prize money.
Deal or No Deal Bingo is also mentioned as is their slick and fast website that you'd expect from a Sky branded service. Finally viewers are reminded of the deposit £5 get £15 free for new players promotion.
Sky have a pretty tight remit when it comes to their bingo advertising. It must fit in with the Sky brand - this means we don't get the usual nonsense of waving winners and over enthusiastic laptop users.
It's a nice jolly advert, but it has an air of familiarity about it. Whilst not visually the same, the music and voice over for Sky Bingo's ad is pretty similar to that of Redbus Bingo. We wonder if they were done by the same agency?
Catch Up With The Latest Sky Bingo News
- Buzz Bingo Agree Deal With Playtech For New Site
- Love Island Bingo Launches To Coincide With New Series
- Which Bingo Votes Get Free Bingo Sessions
- Watch Curling Or Hug A Tree For A Bingo
- Bingola Closes Whilst Iceland Freezes Out Affiliates