Real Deal Iceland Bingo Ads
Added on Thursday 18th September 2014
Iceland Bingo Offers: 300% Bonus - 10 Bonus Spins
Wagering terms and conditions will apply
Yesterday we reviewed the bumpers from Tombola for their sponsorship of Loose Women. We concluded that they were pretty dull and that conclusion resonates even more when we took a look at the latest ads from Iceland Bingo. Our site of the month are sponsoring Dickinson's Real Deal and have put together a whole series of ads based on bingo calls.
There are in fact 24 ads in the Iceland Bingo Real Deal sponsorship series. Each one shows an object before it's associated with a bingo call. Now Iceland Bingo have been quite canny and chosen not to use the traditional number calls. Instead antique objects have been used to create some different ones. These calls are as follows:
- Typewriter - it's missing a T - 53
- Old Car - fancy a drive - 65
- Binoculars - for a better view - 72
- Telephone - i think it's for you - 22
- Blue Dog - they're not usually blue - 52
- Broken Ornament - you might need some glue - 42
- Chipped Ornament - she's got a chip on her knee - 43
- Goblet - for a historical brew - 2
- Old Camera - black & white pic - 66
- Bust - it weighs a ton - 1
- Carriage Clock - i think it still ticks - 36
- Treasure Chest - we've lost the key - 73
- Record Player - jump n jive - 25
- Globe - countries galore - 24
- Tiara - fit for a Queen - 18
- Decorative Plate - cats on a plate - 28
The remainder of the bumpers are either combinations of the above or ones which are for 'house'. The house ads feature a house shaped teapot and a painting showing a house.
We have to say we quite like this series of clips and think Iceland Bingo have done a good job in making a 10 second bingo clip interesting. Tombola & Loose Women take note! These ads don't have to be works of art but with a bit of thought they can be made a bit more memorable as well as tying in with the theme of the sponsored show.
Disclaimer: Loquax is supported by affiliate payments from the brands that feature on the site. However, all reviews and opinions on the site are our own.
Catch Up With The Latest Iceland Bingo News
- Tombola To Sponsor I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
- New Candylicious Room Opens On Dragonfish Network
- No Wagering Wins With Crazy Cash Bingo
- Hunky & Zinger Become No Wagering Bingo Brands
- Celebrating Seven Years Of Bingo Hollywood