Cheeky Bingo decided to go for something short and sweet for the their first TV advertising campaign and created 4 x 20 second or so clips using a similar formula. The four adverts are Crane, Plane, Pull and Button and show the Cheeky character explaining that you can play for free and win for real.
This isn't actually a bad bingo advert, mainly because it doesn't try to be anything other than a brief explanation of what's on offer. Would they be better off with the Cheeky Girls and a rendition of Touch My Bum accompanying the advert? We think not!
Catch Up With The Latest Cheeky Bingo News
- Rollover Bingo To Close In October
- Think Bingo Relaunches On New Platform
- Think Bingo To Move To Cozy Games
- Bingo Scotland Are Also Closing This Month
- ITV Bingo & Telly Talk Bingo To Close