Foxys Back 2009
Added on Friday 1st January 2010
Few bingo sites manage to create a memorable bingo advert, but Foxy Bingo have really got things spot on. In 2009 they launched a "He's Back" campaign to follow on from their 2008 advert which showed Foxy strutting his stuff around the street's of Liverpool. The new advert, complete with Funky Town, music created a disco dancing fox.
The beauty of Foxy Bingo's TV ads are that they're fun. They use their central character well and that has helped Foxy become a recognisable brand. The music is good and over time the fox has been adapted from Leslie Phillips-esque creepiness to hip disco dancer.
The only downside of the advert comes at the end when in true Chico fashion our hero announces that "it's foxy time" - almost perfection and streetcred shattered in just three words!
Catch Up With The Latest Foxy Bingo News
- Catford Square Opens To Reward Bingo Players
- 888 Purchase Costa Bingo From JPJ Group
- Jackpotjoy Sponsor Loose Women Plus Weekly Prize Draw
- It's A Grand Bingo Prize Weekend
- Smooth Bingo Closes Live Bingo Network Doors