Added on Friday 1st January 2010
Tombola Offers: 200% Bonus
Wagering terms and conditions will apply
Following their split from The Sun Bingo, Tombola have become a major bingo brand in their own right and took to the TV channels with this TV advert during 2008. It uses the same colours and imagery that you associate with the website and it also deviates away from the usual mainstream bingo adverts.
The Tombola music is by a young Spanish singer called Maria Isabel y Marisol and the voice over is provided by Denise van Outen. Follow ups to this advert launched in early 2009 however following just one complaint, The Advertising Standards banned them from being shown on TV based on the premise that the images could appeal to younger viewers.
Disclaimer: Loquax is supported by affiliate payments from the brands that feature on the site. However, all reviews and opinions on the site are our own.
Catch Up With The Latest Tombola News
- Tombola To Sponsor I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
- New Candylicious Room Opens On Dragonfish Network
- Many No Deposit Bonus Offers To End
- Free Fivers Make A Summer Return To Tombola
- 6 Easter Bingo Offers To Get You Through The Weekend