Following their split from The Sun Bingo, Tombola have become a major bingo brand in their own right and took to the TV channels with this TV advert during 2008. It uses the same colours and imagery that you associate with the website and it also deviates away from the usual mainstream bingo adverts.
The Tombola music is by a young Spanish singer called Maria Isabel y Marisol and the voice over is provided by Denise van Outen. Follow ups to this advert launched in early 2009 however following just one complaint, The Advertising Standards banned them from being shown on TV based on the premise that the images could appeal to younger viewers.
Catch Up With The Latest Tombola News
- Win A TV Plus Bank Holiday Free Bingo
- MrQ Launches On New Bingo Software
- Self Exclusion From Online Bingo
- Blocks - A New Bingo Game At Tombola
- £2000 Holiday Vouchers To Be Won In Summer Getaway