Bet365 Bingo Review
Bet365 Bingo is in our view one of the best choices when deciding where to play online. Using the Playtech/Virtue Fusion platform there are a wide choice of bingo rooms including Rainbow Riches, Cash Cubes and Deal Or No Deal. It first came to prominence in the early days of online bingo when they launched a TV advert that featured Bingoheads and C+C Music Factory's "Everybody Dance Now". Find out more about this bingo brand by reading our review below.
Exclusive Loyalty Night
For all bingo players, Bet365 Bingo provide a wide range of promotions every month, such as the exclusive Loyalty Night, where players can gain access to the Loyalty Lounge on a special Saturday each month – stake £5 during the relevant qualifying period to gain entry.
There are more than 20 fantastic Bingo rooms including 90 Ball, 80 Ball and 75 Ball games. All rooms have their own friendly chat atmosphere with chat games for Bingo players to get involved with the bet365 Bingo community. Additionally, there are a wide range of slot games to choose between, from classic favourites to action-packed new titles all with giant jackpots.
Excellent Customer Support
Bet365 Bingo has a proven reputation for excellent customer support, games for everyone to enjoy and a bingo experience that’s unrivalled!
Loyalty Night Significant Offer Terms and Conditions
- To access the Loyalty Lounge you must stake at least £5 cash on Bingo Tickets within a qualifying period before 18:30 UK Time on the day of the corresponding Loyalty Night. For more information about qualifying periods, please see the table above.
- You will be granted access at the following times depending on your Bingo Reward Club Level: Gold from 19:00 UK Time, Silver from 20:00 UK Time and Bronze from 21:00 UK Time.
- If your Bingo Reward Club Level is upgraded during the qualifying period, an additional £5 cash will need to be staked in order to trigger the room opening for you at the time of your new Level. If your Bingo Reward Club Level remains the same throughout the qualifying period, you will only need to stake the initial £5.
- If a game contains an additional feature, you will be notified prior to the start whether the prize from the feature will be credited to your withdrawable cash balance or bonus balance. Additional features include: Roll On, 1TG and 2TG. Where winnings from an additional feature are credited to your bonus balance, the amount of the bonus will need to be wagered once on Bingo Tickets before becoming withdrawable.
- Winnings on Free Bingo will be paid out to your withdrawable balance.
- This offer is only available to new and eligible customers.
For more information about all offers please visit the bet365 website.