Loquax Winners | October 2015

These were our top winners for October 2015!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Michie - Jumping For Joy!!!
WEM from Biscuiteers We have some super news to cheer up a drizzly day! It is with an absolute pleasure that I can let you know that you are our lucky winner of the Ab...

Vintendo - Finally!
So I have been comping on and off for 4 years now and have never won a bean.... Until today! I had a call from Heart radio to say I had won their plusnet competition. I have wo...

Babydime08 - 10000 And A Technology Bundle From The Currys And PC World #WinYourFees Competition
So I was waiting to receive all of the prizes before I officially announced this and I have finally received the majority of the prizes now and therefore thought I'd announce it. ...

Bikerbill - Metro - 2000 Second Chance Lotto
Thanks to Guy for posting this competition. I have won the one closing on Friday 23rd October. I will be off for a spending spree as soon as the cheque arrives from Camelot....

Ronnieg - Another Nice Little Cash Win.
Postie just delivered a [B]cheque for 150[/B] from TRINITY MIRROR plc - "crossword winner". :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:...

Lizzie2190 - Just Won An Robot Hoover From The Telegraph :)
first month back into comping and my 2nd win :) Won the i robot hoover from the telegraph comp worth 650 :) [url]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/promotions/competitions/11883527/Wi...

Julsey - SPECTRE Win
Just had a call from The Daily Telegraph, I've won a Spectre Scalextric set from their daily competition. One for the Christmas present cupboard :-) Many thanks to wilmaj915 for ...

Laurakat1 - First Win In A Long Long Time!!
I received a parcel just moments ago saying special delivery. Had a very confused look on my face! Turns out I won some N-Tunes Monster Headphones!! :dance: It was from this c...

Mphammersley - So, So Pleased, Trip To Galway - Thanks Guy
[url]https://www.loquax.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=612957&highlight=classic+galway[/url] I was delighted to have a phone call yesterday morning telling me I had won a trip to the ...

Onlinekaren - Chat Magazine Win!
I've received 30 from Chat Magazine for one of the puzzles in Issue 29. Thanks suemenzies for posting...

Previous Winners

Latest, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Magical Vegas