Loquax Winners | November 2015

These were our top winners for November 2015!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Sheena Maclellan - OMG Won A Leckford Range Master Cooker Worth 2000
Just checked my emails just now and I have won the Stylist/John Lewis competition and have won a Leckford Rangemaster Cooker worth a whopping 2000. I cannot believe it. What ...

Lauraloo44 - 2,000 Win!
Magic fm Michael McIntyre second competition - wem saying 2,000 on its way to me. Can't believe it! :ta:...

JanetHumphrey - OMG Thanks Greenfinger5
((Dance)) I have just had the best ever tech WEM from EE, to say that I am the super-lucky person who scooped the tech bundle posted by Greenfinger5. Thank you so much, from me, an...

Bellroyd - Maldives Holiday - Thanks To Wilmaj915
WEM today with news of a fantastic 5 night break for 2 at 5 star Maldives resort, as posted by Wilmaj915 in the post below [url]https://www.loquax.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=60891...

Jlewendon - 1000 Lotto Win On Twitter!
I was one of the 10 winners on the Lotto's Twitter page! I'm still in shock about it all! I lost my job on Friday the 13th had no income since, been applying for Christmas temp...

Sarahjane01 - My First Big Win For This Year!!
Just had a WEM from Mother and Baby magazine saying I had won a Thomas the Tank Engine toddler bed!! My 3 year old boy loves Thomas so is going to be a surprise christmas gift!!...

Mphammersley - Thank You JellyBell - I Have Won The Seasalt Christmas Break
I had an email today to say I have won the Seasalt Cornwall - Exeter Christmas shopping break. It includes 100 shopping voucher, an overnight stay with breakfast at The Magdale...

JellyBell - Quack! Said The Duck With The Blu-Ray Player & Box Set!
OMG! Just had a WEM from Now Magazine saying I've won a Blu-Ray Player & Box Set! JB :funny:...

Grandmajess - Al Last , A Real Win
Just received a hamper of Neil's yard bathroom goodies. This was a waitrose competition, and I wish knew who posted it. I have tried to find out, but I am hopeless. But whoever ...

Wilmaj915 - Two Wins Today....
.... and it's a very long time since I last said that! I've won the casserole dishes from Food Network UK (thanks again Jellybell) and a parcel just turned up from Netmums with ...

Previous Winners

Latest, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!