Loquax Winners | July 2015

These were our top winners for July 2015!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Megan1992x - 2000!!!!
I got a letter a couple of days ago letting me know i won the big bonanza in take a breaks summer issue 2! I choose to just take the 2000 I'm so happy :cheese: Thanks for post...

Greig23 - 1500 Win!!
Just wanted to post about my recent win... A WTC to tell me i had own 1500!! Whoop Whoop So happy! thanks to all who post it was a daily mail txt entry, and i ask...

Michie - A Decent Win, At Last!!!
After a very slow half to the year, I have just had my first decent win A Seiko Watch from H.Samuels Facebook page, it is black with rose gold detail and worth 399 :dance::dance...

Maggieriordan - My Friend Won 5 Grand With Channel 5
I introduced Jane to comping and am so pleased to hear she had a call from Channel 5 saying she had won 5000 in the Builder competition. All she did was send in a postcard and sh...

Tessah55 - Hello Magazine - 500 Next Shopping Spree!
Just had a WEM to say I'm the lucky winner of a 500 shopping spree at the Next store of my choice! This has made my day as I've been suffering from extreme morning sickness for...

Gaynorj - Readers Digest 5000 Draw
I received an email telling me about this 2 days ago, and did not quite believe it. Firstly because I've never heard of anyone winning on the daily entry draw, and secondly becaus...

Steeps - Fab Win - Thank You Jlbarker
I have won one of the ten prizes of 250 Asda vouchers in the purchase-necessary Asda Dolmio pasta competition listed [URL="https://www.loquax.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=568852"]here...

Db3745 - Special Le Manoir Win
I've been extremely lucky to win a competition with Observer Magazine offering a special dining experience at Le Manoir Aux Quat'Saisons in Oxfordshire. Quoting from the original i...

Loobyvee - Weekend Break And Custom Blind Win
From the Apollo Blind photography competition that closed on Tuesday. Really pleased, always feels good to win a lovely weekend away but feels even better to have won something by ...

Scrapaddict - Fab Day
The most amazing day - daughter got her makeover from Essentials and JD Williams and I got my makeup and hair done too. They also told Jen she could have any of the clothes she had...

Previous Winners

Latest, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015, October 2015, September 2015, August 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!