Loquax Winners | August 2015

These were our top winners for August 2015!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Yd1556 - Holiday Win!
I'm really excited to have now received written confirmation of a fantastic holiday win. :dance: I'm going to be off to Corsica next year as winner of this competition [url]htt...

Maggieriordan - 400 Argos Vouchers
Woooo Hoooo. Perfect. I'm saving all my 60th birthday money (if I get any) to buy a nice pearl necklace and this will help (and a nice present for my husband who's arranging a pa...

Katieflossom - BA Highlife - Stay In Italy
Found out this morning that I won the BA Highlife competition for a 2-night stay in Italy at an incredible hotel - Hotel Castello di Casole, with food and spa treatment included (n...

Angiem32 - Hotel Stay, Meal & Vouchers!!
Have just won a prize off my wishlist! :cheese: Wanted to ensure it was confirmed before posting on here. I have won a Deluxe Room 1 night stay at the Liverpool Hilton, a 3-cou...

Caydensmum - One Off The Wishlist
and the 1st one for August! So good to have a win on the first of the month! I enter a lot of competitions for perfumes. I got a notification this morning on facebook for my choice...

Ronnieg - Something Very Fishy About This Prize.
Postie just delivered a [B]Glenryk Hamper[/B] from their July Facebook draw. Hamper contains [I]tins of Mackerel & Pilchards, as well as a mug and teatowel[/I]. :dance::dance::dan...

Nichola123 - Mail Online Clarins Beauty Win!
Thank you to Marymod! I had an email earlier this week to confirm I have won one of the following: Clarins are giving away 150 Beauty Boxes containing a full size Super Rest...

Patterry - Had 3 Wins
After a quiet month, 3 wins come along together. Thanks to bestkeptsecret I have won a r/u on the Get Cutie facebook page. No idea what this will be but they have asked for my size...

Wilmaj915 - XFM Win
Just had a call from XFM and I have won 500 M & M Direct vouchers. From this comp I posted [url]https://www.loquax.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=603429&highlight=%A33000[/url] Grea...

Ykellock - 2500 Bath Store Win!
Had a phone call today from Bath Store to say I have won 2500 to spend in Bath Store. Thought it was hoax so came off phone and checked and there was comp with 25 winners so hopi...

Previous Winners

Latest, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015, October 2015, September 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!