Loquax Winners | September 2015

These were our top winners for September 2015!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Michie - First For September But It's Brill!!
Well, has been slow going this month but this has more than made up for it .. have won £300 to spend on Autumn Wardrobe at Braintree Clothing. :-) :-) :-) Am chuffed to bits and g...

Karenw49 - What A Win!
Won a £500 designer handbag in a local FB Supervalu competition yesterday! Absolutely delighted and can't wait for it to arrive! :-)...

Ritamistry - Friday What A Day!
On Friday I won: The Weeknd CD - Beauty Behind The Madness (I'm a huge fan and was going to buy it but won a copy, so very happy). £200 Ugg Voucher - You had to go an Ugg sto...

Doggymanfred - "Take A Break" Win
Not a big win but very welcome nonetheless :-D " Congratulations! You have won Thunderbirds Chess and Trivia games in the competition that appeared in issue 8 of Take a Puzzle. ...

Sheridan21 - Thank You WilmaJ - Smooth Radio Winner
I just received today from the postman £ 100 Theatre Vouchers, really looking forward to treating my daughter and sister to a night out. Thank you - its my first September win a...

Vtroll - One Off My Wish List
Had a call from Kiss FM saying that I had won an Ipad mini 2, I was a little taken aback this is my biggest win so far. Thanks so much to Guy for posting. Wishing all you lovely ...

Ronnieg - Something To Phone Home About!
Great start to the day. WEM just in from FGH agency: "Congratulations! You’re one of the winners of our latest Pick your Prize TV competition! Your prize is a [B][I]Samsung Gal...

Highrising51 - So I Just Read The T&C's...one Of *THOSE* Days!!!
So yesterday I posted thanking OPs for a couple of fab wins, making it a great winning day. Today I had a quick look thru the T&Cs for the comp I won yesterday and...I think I m...

Janebm - Thanks Towser IPhone Win
Hi all Got back from a week away with no Wi Fi access and checked by emails and found one to say that I had won an iPhone 6 and for me to supply my postal address. Responded ...

JANET HASTE - £100 Cheque
Many thanks to syfee for posting the That's Life puzzle answers as I received a £100 cheque in the post this morning for winning the Pile-Up competition in Issue 34. Cheques are a...

Previous Winners

Latest, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!