Loquax Winners | January 2016

These were our top winners for January 2016!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Brianco - Pick Me Up Win - Thank You JANET HASTE
:ta: :ta: :ta: I just received an LWE (remember those ;-)) today and I am the lucky winner of 500 from Issue 47 (Crack It). Many thanks to JANET HASTE for sharing. A fant...

Cloudzulu - Quack!,Quack!, Thank You Guy
Win An Entertainment Package With YourTV, Your Fresh New Entertainment Channel Each enterainment bundle includes o - 1 x 48in Samsung Curved LED Full HD Smart TV with Freevie...

JOANNA33 - Overnight Spa Break - WOW!
Thank you so much to jlbarker for posting the Sunday Mirror Notebook Magazine comp. I had an email this morning telling me I have won the below: Win a luxury overnight spa bre...

Michie - Yay!!! A Lovely Win ...
Have won this beautiful bird table [url]http://www.birdfood.co.uk/ctrl/product:1337;/brooklyn_bird_table#.Vpk9gUthpfM[/url] from Your Home Magazine on their #FreebieFriday twitter...

C.goody - Spring To Win Dorset Cereals
A big thank you to JILL, this morning I WON the Italian holiday on the third spin! Very very pleased....

Hellocats - Co-operative Food - Home Entertainment System
a massive thank you to jlbarker for posting this competition.. Monday/Tuesday received a phone call then email to confirm yoohhoooooo I was the lucky winner.. Just waiting fo...

Theonlybonster - UK2.net Advent Win
Hello. I received an email yesterday... I won their Christmas Competition - 1. Samsung 40 Inch Smart Curved TV 2. Sony PlayStation 4 500GB with Star Wars Battlefront 3...

BEESHOOTER - Thanks Wilmaj915 - A Holiday Win
I won: [url]http://www.heart.co.uk/yorkshire/win...ofIOihQSW6T.97[/url] Win A Holiday To The Costa Del Sol Your chance to win a seven-night family holiday to the Costa Del So...

Ronnieg - Iceland Here I Come!
Just won [B]50 Iceland and Birds Eye voucher[/B] from their final Freezer Fortunes daily challenge. Many thanks to [COLOR="Magenta"]bestkeptsecre[/COLOR]t for posting :dance::d...

Kathrynann - Bella Win - Thank You Morrices
Lovely end to the year. i received a letter stating I was the Crossword winner from issue 51of Bella Magazine. Cheque for 200.00 to follow :dance: Huge thanks to morrices for...

Previous Winners

Latest, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Slots Gold