Loquax Winners | November 2016

These were our top winners for November 2016!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

ArthurII - Won: 1000 In Heart.co.uk Competition
Won: 1000 in Heart.co.uk Radio station competition I was a Freeport Fleetwood Heart Winner Received gratefully with thanks. Not sure what I'm going to spend it on yet, th...

Suzannedrummond - Take A Break Win
just opened a letter from take a break ive won a 40 inch curved tv and a cheque for 108 to pay for a years netflix it was from issue 10 code breakers thanks for posting xxx...

Michie - Surprise Delivery!!
Just took delivery of a big box ... a Batman V's Superman child's suitcase full of goodies ... will make a very nice Xmas pressie. :-D Wishing you all the best of luck x...

Jim_lauchlan - That's Life Win
Won 200 from Issue 43 Picture Pointers Also won a bottle of prosecco from British Gas 8)...

AmiBlackburn - First Ever Win! Champneys Spa Break
Absolutely over the moon with my first win. A spa break for 2 at Champneys. Was beginning to lose hope of ever winning anything....

Sandra63 - Glamour Beauty Power List
I actually won this! :dance: I can't quite believe the extent of this prize which arrived soon after notification. [url]http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/beauty/beauty-features/201...

Scrapaddict - Nice Hamper Win
From facebook and Saga. A deli hamper where you had to choose what items you wanted up to a value of 100. Mine came to 80 and I am delighted. I will get half smoked gammon ham;b...

Gozo Cat - Capital FM - IPad Mini 2!
Goodness me, a lovely lady called Katy just phoned from Capital - unbelievably I've won an iPad Mini 2 :-D:dance::-D:dance: from a competition kindly posted by Guy. It was the one ...

Carolepauline - I've Won Another Electric Shower
Abit shocked as i won a blue gloss Triton electric shower a mth ago then got an email yesterday to say i've won another won, also a Biggle Small snapback pin.One happy daughter as ...

Lindowal - SoSensational Win
Enter these comps all the time received email today to let me know i am the winner of 100 voucher to spend on Lighthouse clothing so a big thank you to cyndylessing who seems to p...

Previous Winners

Latest, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015, October 2015, September 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Clucky Bingo