Loquax Winners | March 2016

These were our top winners for March 2016!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Babydime08 - I've Won An All Expenses Paid Trip To Hong Kong And 1000 Spending Money!
I've won the Capital FM #KungFuFace competition and have won an all expenses paid trip to Hong Kong including return flights with BA, 5 nights in a 4* hotel and 1000 spending mone...

Jogo71 - Florida Holiday Win!
Massive thanks to Guy for posting the Sun Travel trip to Florida Comp I won flights to Florida, 14 nights in a villa for 4 with pool, Car Hire & tickets to Legoland! Over the mo...

Highrising51 - A First - Thank You Jlbarker!!!
Well, as prize categories go, there is only one thing I have not won over the last 12 years, but today that all changed thanks to jlbarker. IM GOING TO NEW YORK!!!!!!!! I have w...

Ficklefantasy - 1st Win From The Radio! 2000!
I have been entering competitions for about a month now, and hadn't won anything, so thought my luck was not great, almost felt like I was getting nowhere and about to give up! T...

Devon007 - First Decent Win For The Year
Two tickets to the Motown Show at Shaftesbury Theatre (inc a glass of champagne :drunk:) and 300 - yippeeeeee....

WordsofT - First EVER Win!!
I've just been notified of my FIRST EVER WIN! A pair of Adidas trainers from Soletrader on Twitter. I've been comping since the start of the year and haven't won a thing and was...

Carly1979 - At Last Ive Won !!!!!
Having tried comping for a while last year at not won anything but really enjoyed it , i decided to give it another so i got my first win this week 10 must see musicals on dvd whic...

Angiem32 - 3 Wins Today!!
I received a WEM this morning from Fragrance Direct telling me that I had won one of the new Jimmy Choo ILLICIT Perfumes!! :-D Thankyou to [B]debbied[/B] for posting! :ta: Then...

Michie - Thank You Jill!!
Have won from House Beautiful Dailies, a lovely Mother's Day Bouquet. Hoping I can send to my mum for this Sunday! :cheese: Wishing you the very best of luck and thanks again fo...

C.goody - Thameslink Railway Romantic Break To Budapest
Many thanks to greenfinger5 for posting this comp. I had a lovely email to say that I have won three night break to Budapest. Wonderful always wanted to go there. Thanks once aga...

Previous Winners

Latest, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015, October 2015, September 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Bringo Bingo