Loquax Winners | April 2016

These were our top winners for April 2016!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Kelnew86 - Deichmann Uk - Florida Win
I won the Facebook competition from Deichmann UK last week! It's a trip to Florida for a family of 4! I still can't believe it! It's all been booked, we're going on 23rd July fo...

Popprov - I'm Joining The Thanks Guy Club!
Massive thanks to Guy and everyone else who continue to post competitions. I was informed last week that I have won the below competition from Capital FM... [url]http://forum...

Alison9970 - Thank You GUY Won A 40" TV From Heart FM Easter Chocolate Factory
HUGE thank you to GUY for posting the Heart FM Easter Chocolate Factory daily competition! Just had a WEM to inform me I was Saturday 2nd April's winner of a Hitatchi 40" TV :da...

Jackietalbot - TV Choice Win - Thanks TillySouth
What a wonderful letter to receive on a dreary Monday morning - 500 Marks and Spencer vouchers from Issue 14 of TV Choice. You have made my day TillySouth!...

Jacquelinec - 150 Cheque
I received this today from National Magazine Co . This was such a lovely surprise , a holiday and spending money all in one day . I am not totally sure which comp it is but may be ...

Lucky007 - Take A Break Win Uk Break
I got a letter from take a break telling me I have won Self-catering uk break I am going get 700 voucher to spend on a break with love cottages Also cheque for 150 for...

Scrapaddict - Capital Radio Win - Thanks Guy
Won an Amazon FireHD8 and a fire stick. Really pleased with the tablet- so easy to use. Thanks for posting this and nice to win from Capital as I do their comps regularly...

Jacquelinec - Devon Break - Thankyou Mattymc13
I have won a Beverley Holidays caravan break from Visit South Devon . [url]https://www.loquax.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=653085[/url] Thankyou so much matty , I had no holiday pl...

Patterry - Thanks Michie, Just Won On Jennings Brewery
Quite surprised when the congratulations message showed up. I've won some home made Fudge. Thanks for posting Michelle, it's my first win for April :-)...

Doggymanfred - That's Life ! 100
Not a big win but very welcome nonetheless: " Congratulations! You have won 100 in the Su-doku competition that appeared in issue 10 of that's life. " Many thanks to the poster ...

Previous Winners

Latest, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Slots Gold