Loquax Winners | May 2016

These were our top winners for May 2016!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Babydime08 - An All Expenses Paid Trip To The Rio Olympics And 2000 Spending Money!
I had the shock of my life this morning. I had a French exam at 09:30 and right before I went in I saw that I had a missed call and a message from a private number. I knew it coul...

Mamagill - 1000
Thank you thank you thank you to JANET HASTE. Just got in to a LWE from Pick Me Up. I am the 1000 winner from issue 16 Follow It! I am so so happy. Every week you post these...

Suroben - At Last I Think I've Started Comping Again
Not comped much for a long while and since starting again last autumn I was beginning to wonder if it was worth it. Then I won an Aunt Bessies hamper from IACGMOOH. The silence t...

Jackietalbot - Money Cant Buy Prize For My Son!
Not for everyone I know, but he has won a prize to fly out to the opening match of UEFA 2016, includes flights and hotel. Only one night but nothing he could ever afford. His d...

XSophie_Mariex - 1000 To Spend At DFS!
I won the DFS Twitter competition for 1000 to spend on whatever I like! I was very excited as me and my Husband have been talking about getting a sofa bed for ages. I placed my or...

23farls - A Disappointing April - BUT - A Win For May!
Hello April was really slow for me but i got a last minute tweet from Londis at the end of April to say id won a 'Bank Holiday prize' i was quite excited as i didn't know what i...

Donnad - OK/Daily Express/Daily Star Win
my 1st good win in a very long time AppleMacBook Air.. as my other wins this year have been a bottle of shower gel make-up brushes and a paperback book think im still in sho...

Michie - Home To A Win!!
Arrived home today after having an absolutely amazing time on the Amalfi Coast (a win from back in October) ... put it on your bucket list now, a must, views are so breathtaking. ...

Michie - Thanks Gaynorj! Wow!!
Have won on Wow Toys Facebook page, Ryan's Road Trip .. very cute toys, will be passing onto friend's little boy. Thanks for posting gaynorj and wishing you well with your comps...

Michie - Thanks Again Guy :-)
A surprise letter from Smooth Radio with a 100 John Lewis Gift Voucher inside :dance::dance: Thanks for posting Guy and wishing you good comping karma x...

Previous Winners

Latest, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015, October 2015, September 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Bet365 Bingo