Loquax Winners | August 2016

These were our top winners for August 2016!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Straysuzi - Its A Biggie - Holiday To Missouri!
Had an email in the week to say i have won the Jazz FM Holiday to Missouri !! wow amazing and it Includes two return flights to Missouri, car hire, six night lodgings in 4 star ac...

Zollipops - Big Win! Thanks So Much Guy!
Wowwww just been emailed to say I've won this [url]https://www.loquax.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=675642&highlight=Heart[/url] Includes - A Panasonic 48inch 4K Ultra HD Fr...

Alison9970 - Thank You Gkynaston 1500 Take A Break!!
HUGE HUGE thank you to gkynaston for posting the Take a Break competitions. Letter this morning informing me i've won 1500 from the Su-Doku featured in issue 32 :dance::dance: ...

Jim_lauchlan - Apple IPad Air Thanks Plumfairy
I didn't want to post until I had it in my mitts :cheese: Got a phone call on Monday and it was delivered today 8) Thanks plumfairy for posting :ta: It was this post here:...

Lucky007 - Won A Trip To Stockholm
I got winning phone call yesterday teatime Tell me I have won 3 nights stay in Stockholm, 200 and rekordelig cider drinks...

Marycooper1959 - Back From Rio!
I thanked Greenfinger5 by PM at the time of notification, but now we have returned from a wonderful trip to the Olympics and I want to thank her again. We had the most fantastic ti...

JOANNA33 - Surprise Parcel And Winning Day
UPS delivered a box this morning that contains a Bunchems Mega Pack, searched everywhere to see where it might have come from but no idea? Also had an email this morning to say ...

JILL - A Few Wins
Tarzan merchandise from Liverpool One Tatton Park family ticket. thanks to jacquelinec / Let's Go with the Children & the best one :cheese: WEM just in from Heart :love: Than...

Buckhurstbabe - Won 2 100 Cheques In 2 Days On From Best And The Other From TV Times
Thanks so much to Janet Haste and lushest for posting the answers to Best and TV Times every week. I received two 100 cheques in two days one from Best magazine and the other fro...

Spencer77 - Thank You Debbied!!! :D
I received an email yesterday to say I'd won a brilliant prize. Rail fare for 2 to London & 250 Regent Street gift card. Superb! Without boring you all about my personal circumsta...

Previous Winners

Latest, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!