Loquax Winners | September 2016

These were our top winners for September 2016!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Mattcomper - I Won My First Prize
I just had an email to say I had won a runners up prize of a Years Supply Of King Of Shaves Products!! My first ever win!!...

Aman - Huge Thank You To Gkynaston !! 500 Take A Break Winner!
Massive thank you to gkynaston for posting the Take a Break competitions. I won 500 on the codebreaker question from TAB 33. I received a letter from bauer media group yesterda...

Michie - Early WEM!!
Email at 8.00 am this morning to say I had won a pair of swim trunks from L'Etale ... my eldest son is very happy as his got ripped on his last hols and at 85 they are certainly a...

JILL - 2 Wins Today, Food & Flowers
This morning a WEM from Ed's Easy Diner 20 voucher :-D I get to eat out :lol: & another WEM just in from Baby Swap or Shop thanks to jacquelinec. I've come over all emotional :...

Michie - Oh Wow!! Another 2 Today!!
Have won a Blinky Bill Activity Book, which will go to my friend's granddaughter. Then I won todays Fitflop comp from Soletrader on FB ... I asked for a pair of slippers to ke...

Michie - Second Today!!
Won from Ultimate Wedding Magazine a Beauty haul, with some lovely products to the value of 196! Do love winning goodies that I wouldn't usually be able to afford ... a real trea...

Julie-j - Thanks Jill Emerald St Win
Thanks Jill, I'd forgotten what a win was until I received an email from Emerald Street today to say I'm one of the 200 winners of a Dr. Hauschka Lavender Dream Kit posted last mon...

Zldcompy - My First Win!
So excited to have received a call from Channel 4 today to find out I have won their trip to Paris competition! Could not be happier or more excited! Certainly got the bug now!! ;-...

SandraDJ - Tv!
Wow, I've just checked my emails and found out that I've won a 42" TV. This is a lesson in being careful about checking emails. It seems that the promoter sent me an email on 1...

Sarahjane01 - A Win After All This Time...
Am glad to report a win at last!! Had a package yesterday from Amazing Radio which was a BFG prize bundle!! Fingers crossed for a few more wins this year!!:dance:...

Previous Winners

Latest, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Bringo Bingo