Loquax Winners | January 2017

These were our top winners for January 2017!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

GuruOnAMountain - Telegraph Win
I was babysitting my nephew for a few days at my sister's and returned home today to an LWE. Very exciting. I peeled it open and seen The Telegraph in the header of the paper. Even...

Docpetra - Classic FM Dublin Break For Me, Too!
Woohoo, I also won one of the Dublin breaks with Classic FM! :dance: :dance: It's apparently this one [url=https://www.loquax.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=692137] Dublin week 5[/url] s...

23farls - Comping Karma....
I found out a couple of days ago that i had won a fabulous prize - something that i really would have loved f..... A 5 course tasting meal paired with vintage wines prepared and...

Wilmaj915 - Lovely Start For 2017!
Have had two lovely wins to make up for no luck at all in the Advent comps. £200 of Experience vouchers in a Nisa Locally comp posted by Starbuck and a Macbook Air in a Jazz App...

JOANNA33 - I Wished For A Holiday Yesterday... Then Today!
Think I have Splatly to thank as I won the Teapigs facebook day 10 in December - I won a two night holiday to Broadstairs in Kent in a stunning looking cottage, looks lovely! I...

Marname - An Advent Win From Heart
Thank you to watfordwend for posting the Heart FM Advent listings. I've just received a WEM saying I have won £200 Love2Shop vouchers. Great start to the year!...

Leechallenger - Recent Win
Had a phone call this morning from Black Tomato informing me I have won a 4 night break in Andalusia on a horse ranch.All meals,drinks,flights,transfers and horse riding included....

Legray22 - Albert Bartlett/Michel Roux Jr
Just had a WEM to say I've won this, thanks again, WILMAJ915 for posting. Congratulations – I’m delighted to inform you that you been selected as a winner in Albert Bartlett’s rece...

23farls - An Amazing December
I can honestly say that i have had such a lucky December. I feel so privileged! This has been my best year for comping and also my best ever month (December) I'm not sure what i...

Towser - *Update* Wins For Last Year: And A Mystery....
Recent wins :-) so from the end of last year i have stocked up: a £50 Asda voucher from Warburtons Two bottles of Jamesons Cask Mate from their FB 6 Various Kabuto noodle p...

Previous Winners

Latest, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015, October 2015, September 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Bringo Bingo