Loquax Winners | October 2017

These were our top winners for October 2017!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Legray22 - OH MY!!! A Cruise!
Thank you for voting in this year’s British Travel Awards. I am delighted to advise that you have won a prize from the BTA Prize Chest. This year we had a total of 53 prize...

Jessapip - London Bridge Experience And 3000 Cash!!!
had a bit of a break from comping for a while. Started again this week and ended up getting a phone call from capital fm to say I had won this! :dance: I can't believe it and I'm s...

Johnnyett - Wow What A Win!!!
Wow!!! 600 in Cinema vouchers:dance: hope there's not a time limit on them, it could take some time to use them. Not sure if I found the comp here or elsewhere, but just in case :...

Zollipops - Classic FM Win, Thanks So Much Guy, I'm Going On A Luxury Break!
Just received a call on my lunch break at work, spoke to a lovely guy who told me I was on hold about to go live on air (!!!) with John Suchet from Capital FM, - I spoke to him for...

Mphammersley - Thanks Gkynaston - Take A Break Win
I have won 500 in the Take a Break Big Crossword Challenge Issue 9, had the letter just over a week ago telling me I was a winner and the cheque arrived today. I am absolutely ov...

Michie - And Another!!
Can't believe what is going on! Must be my luck coming all at once!! Won a bottle of Test Valley Gin!! It's an advent bottle! Again on Facebook. Wishing you all the best of luc...

Mata777 - Pick Me Up Win
Just had a letter that I won 1000 from issue 40. Thank you, Janet Haste and loquax! The prize will come in 8-10 weeks, so after Xmas but will be very welcome...:ta:...

Mosthauntedfan - Another 100 Win
Back in September I was lucky enough to win 100 with Real People Test Your Knowledge. Yesterday I received a cheque for 100 from That's Life magazine. Thanks to gezabird for post...

Michie - Electric Stove!!
Another great win!! Have won an Amberglo Electric Stove in Gloss White on Facebook. Am going to keep this as we are thinking we will move house in about 18 months so will keep for...

Michie - Lucky Streak Continues!
Another win on FB from M&Co #winthelook competition, have won a jumper and some jeggings. Spreading the lucky dust to all and especially to those without a win for a while x [I...

Previous Winners

Latest, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Slots Gold