Loquax Winners | November 2017

These were our top winners for November 2017!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Hollyx - Kitchen Worth 17k!!!!
Had a phonecall yesterday to say I've won a brand new kitchen worth 17,000! It was the QuestTV/Jewsons competition. This is by far my biggest & best competition win. I'm absolu...

Diane - Big Win
Thank you Abercrombie and Kent for the prize of A Holiday to India and 1,500 of Vouchers to at Cox and Cox I am feeling over the moon....

Jacquesbrel - Lake District Break Worth 1k
Since my early retirement I have been falling into the routine of entering competitions through this site in between caring duties for my wife pending an op she had two weeks ago. ...

Michie - Great Start To November!
I have won a Midweek Overnight stay at Champneys!! :dance::dance: This is my idea of heaven!! Certainly feel like I need it as bunged up with cold at the moment. Wishing you al...

Bubble22 - Thanks Jayanna - 500 Asda Vouchers
Thanks so so much for posting the John West/Asda comp :ta: WEM just in - I am one of the lucky winners of 500 Asda vouchers!! Still in shock but Christmas is sorted now :dance::...

Chris2468 - Thank You Tiscali, L'm Going To Greenland
l am in shock here. just had a wem from nat geo to say l am the winner of the comp posted here by Tiscali [url]https://www.loquax.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=735577[/url] ...

Arnesbarnes - Heart Win - Trip To Berlin!
Thanks so much, Guy! Just made a bit of a fool of myself on the radio, but well worth it for a brilliant prize! :-D Two night trip to Berlin, flights, transfers, hotel and 250 ...

Louisegroves - 5* Stay In Mozambique
Just had an email to say I have won a 5* stay in Mozambique! Waiting for the full details but very excited. Baby number three due in Feb, so might be an end of the year (next y...

Gendibal - Well Worth Waiting For :) Thanks To KellyDutton
A huge thanks to Kelly for posting a certain Capital FM competition :) Obviously Hey U Guys and Horror Asylum were setting the scene for a big Christmas win. Received an Em...

Karenw49 - Fab Win
I've been feeling very down these last few days as we lost our wee Pug Oscar last week to cancer. I opened my emails yesterday morning and couldn't believe what i have won....a 3d ...

Previous Winners

Latest, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!