Loquax Winners | February 2017

These were our top winners for February 2017!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Okeyca - Holiday To Orlando!!
Absolutely over the moon get an email saying I've won the Stylist competition for a 7 night holiday to Orlando - thanks to gkynaston for posting! This is my biggest win and my firs...

MattOsprey - Viking River Cruise!!!
I am copying a message I have just sent to Starbuck. This is one heck of a prize and I didn't want to put on here until it was all confirmed. It includes flights, transfers and lo...

Scrapaddict - Great Win - Thanks Guy
Just back from our regular 2 weeks in sunny Gran Canaria. The day we arrived I got a phone call from Radio X to say I had won a DAB radio and £500 Halfords gift card. As my family...

Halman - Conde Nast Koh Samui Luxury Stay - Thank You Starbuck
Just heard today that I've won the won a four night stay in a luxury four bedroom villa on Koh Samui! Thank you for posting Starbuck :-D...

JOANNA33 - BODEN - Amazing!!!
Thank you Jayanna!! I have won my choice of dress and bag!! So the striped dress I chose and huge big yellow tote bag are worth £300!! Beyond excited :-) Cannot wait to strok...

Eleanorcroft - Decided To Return To Comping And Won!
So, after a long long break from comping and loquax, I made a decision a few weeks ago to try again and I entered a Valentines photo competition with Kitchenaid on Facebook.... an...

Xander - Click To Win Win
I have just received wem from TV Choice. I have won a 49" TV :dance: This was one off my list :-P Thanks to Jill for posting :wd:...

Doggymanfred - Channel 4 Win
Just had this email but have no idea what the comp was or what the prize might be. #excited " You’ve been selected as the winner of the Channel 4 T2 Trainspotting Competition!! ...

Guy - £250 Thanks To Jlbarker
Thanks to jlbarker for posting the following comp to win £250 [url]https://www.loquax.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=698083[/url] Rather surprisingly I won and have just received the c...

Lizziebr - Inside Soap Winner
Would like to thank pammy135 for posting the Inside Soap competitions as I have just had a cheque delivered for £150. Just shows you have to persevere!...

Previous Winners

Latest, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015, October 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!