Loquax Winners | March 2017

These were our top winners for March 2017!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Badknee - A Valliant Boiler Worth 2000 And 2500 John Lewis Vouchers
a winning email A Vaillant ecoTEC boiler with app-enabled vSmart controller, including a standard flue and installation up to the value of 2,000 PLUS 2,500 of John Lewis vo...

Sapphire137 - OMG I Won
Just won 1000.00 to spend in a builders merchant, cant believe it i finally won something, will be putting it towards a new kitchen. Best day i have had for a while.:-D Hope...

Scrapaddict - Fantastic Facebook Win
I won one of the Lily O Brien daily prizes- afternoon tea for up to 10 people to the value of 250. I have chosen to go to a posh place - Pennyhill Park hotel - with 6 of my goo...

Mazstephens - That's Life Again!!!
Recieved a cheque for 100 in the post this morning courtesy of That's Life magazine.This was for the sudoku puzzle in issue 8.Two wins from the same mag in 3 days.They say things ...

Brianco - Lotto Raffle Win
I am part of a syndicate at work for Lotto. There are 21 in it and we have won one of the 20,000 raffle prizes. 952.00 each :dance::dance::dance:...

Mazstephens - That's Life Click & Win
:dance:Had an e mail this morning informing me that I have won 150 in M&S vouchers. My patience has finally paid off. Probably treat myself to some new summer clothes for my hol...

QED - 200 Win From That's Life! - Thank You Gezabird!
200 win from That's Life! - Thank you very much, gezabird! - That's my biggest cash win from Loquax entries ever.:dance::dance::dance: (Issue 6, All Fours comp) [URL]https://www.l...

Brianco - Bella Win
Many thanks to morrices :ta::ta::ta: I have won the Bella Issue 9 Arrowword 200 :dance::dance::dance: Very timely as PC monitor packed up last week :-D...

Paulinecnd - Selfridges Gift Card, Thank You Gkynaston
A big thank you to Gordon - gkynaston.:ta: I won the Stylish/Selfridges competition sponsored by Smints. I can foresee a little trip to Birmingham soon. I might keep this one q...

SandraDJ - Yours Magazine
I've received my first LWE in a long time. Congratulations! You have won a prize in the Monarch Flights competition from Issue 262 2016. It looks like it must be this one: [...

Previous Winners

Latest, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015, October 2015, September 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Fantastic Spins