Loquax Winners | April 2017

These were our top winners for April 2017!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Okeyca - Heart Win!
Just found out that I've won an iPhone 7 AND 1000 from Heart Radio!! Mega huge thanks to Guy for posting!! :-D...

Svndiane - My Biggest To Date
Tickets to Wrestlemania 33 in Orlando with airfare and hotel.:-P...

Michie - A Lovely Surprise! First For April!
Just had a delivery from Emma Bridgewater a beautiful 1/2 pint mug, what a lovely surprise on this gorgeous morning. Wishing you all the very best of luck x...

Suroben - Galicia - Here I Come
Thanks to Michie for posting the Planet Organic comp for a trip to Spain. Fortunately I've won so it will be a welcome break for rest and recuperation for OH and me. :-D...

Legray22 - Take A Break Win!
Just received a LWE from Take a Break concerning Issue 3 Codebreakers; I have won a set of Beats Solo2 wireless Headphones in silver! LOL! :-D Thank you to DAPHNEMONK...

Ronnieg - I'm Going In Style
"Thanks for entering the HeyUGuys Going In Style competition. I'm delighted to confirm you have won a prize bundle. Unfortunately a couple of items from the prize set (blanket and...

EJW - Heart MK Win
I had a call this morning to say I have won 500 to spend in IKEA!! Apologies I cannot remember who posted but I am very grateful it's my first Loquax win❤️❤&#...

Violetspal - Where Was I Win !!!!
The Sunday Times section 'Where Was I?competition.3 nights B&B in a grade 1 listed country house on the edge of Dartmoor.really luxurious (and costly) stay. I am of course thrilled...

Geff47 - Thats Life Code Break Win
Had an e mail this morning informing me that I have won 200 in Thats Life Code Break Competition, good start to 2017....

Theengineer - OK! Win
Won a Dyson Hairdryer - first win of 2017 !!! Thanks to RogerL for posting this competition - really appreciate it. :ta:...

Previous Winners

Latest, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015, October 2015, September 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Spin And Win