Loquax Winners | May 2017

These were our top winners for May 2017!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Daphnemonk - Weekend In New York + 1000 Spending Money
Just Heard I have won a weekend in New York in a 5 star Hotel with Spending money. So Pleased, I went for the first time for my 50th and my daughters 18th, which is 10 years ago...

SandraDJ - Won A Holiday
And it's only been about 15 years since I had the only other holiday win! Here it is: [url]https://www.loquax.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=714920[/url] Thanks to Starbuck. ...

Michie - So Excited!!!
Have won a pair of tickets to see Take That ... I have always wanted to go and see them but have never managed to get any tickets, so absolutely thrilled that I get the chance!! So...

Wilmaj915 - 500 John Lewis Vouchers
I've just had an email and have won an Ideal Home Show competition. Many thanks to jayanna for posting this one [url]https://www.loquax.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=709260[/url...

Loutm - Thanks Guy - Capital FM Win
Thanks so much for posting Guy. Had an e-mail to say I had won a Samsung S8 from the Capital comp you posted. I only ever have rubbish phones so, this will be an amazing prize ...

JSH - What A Week!!!! - Thank You Guy
me again! :-D I received an email earlier to say I have won 4 x tickets to the Capital Colour Run and.... 1000 :dance::dance: I couldn't actually believe it and rang them to...

Lemknip - I'm Off To London - Thank You Guy!
I had a WTC from Kiss fm yesterday telling me that I'm the winner of their recent 'Big Little Lies' competition with Now TV. I've won: 1 x NOW TV Box and 3 Months Entertainment...

Vic12 - Vegas Baby !!!!
Won a trip to Vegas Baby with Kiss Fm Radio this morning - what a week its been for me and it doesnt look like its slowing down either - am officially on a winning streak and May i...

JSH - Metro Win - Thanks Gkynaston
Wow, haven't been on this thread in a while!! Thank you so much gyknaston for posting, just had a message from Metro on Twitter to say I have a shiny new Samsung Galaxy S8+ on i...

Angel Wings - 2259 Mattress
Won this from The house and garden website. Was informed three weeks ago and it was being made to order for me. Only posting now as I couldn't believe it until it was delivered.So ...

Previous Winners

Latest, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015, October 2015, September 2015, August 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

luckypantsbingo.com