Loquax Winners | June 2017

These were our top winners for June 2017!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

RWhelan - My Biggest Ever Win!
Been sorting it out for a few Days via email since receiving an email from AO.com relating to their BGT competition. I have won a "prize bundle" of their appliances worth 7,350 po...

Debbied - Tesco Win!
Just had a letter from Tesco to tell me I have won Wimbledon VIP experience courtesy of Evian water... I entered online whilst doing an online shop - never thought I would win! ...

JILL - Lottery Winner
I know I've posted on the thread but it's been ages since I posted on The Winners Post, so excuse me repeating myself. So today I did one comment on FB (1pm) & won 1000 :melodra...

Ritamistry - 2,000 With Magic FM
I was going to leave this for the end of the month but I could not wait. On Thursday I had a call from Magic FM saying that I might be called the next day in the morning for th...

Violetspal - I Am On My 'Where Was I' SundayTimes
I am at the Hotel Endsleigh on the outskirts of Dartmoor,prize was for 3 nights - four days Grade 1 historic house set in 100acres of fantastic woodland - follies and grottos owned...

JillMay - Lovely Surprise This Morning
Had a phone call this morning telling me I have won 1000's worth of Red Letter Day vouchers. I didn't believe it was true until I had a confirmation email. Fantastic. Thanks to a...

Holly386 - 3 Wins This Past Week!
Well, after a few weeks dry spell. I got a wem on Friday saying I had won a 50 Cineworld voucher! then today I had 2 wem: one saying I have won a trampoline and another saying I ...

DOZYJO - 3 Months Without A Win Then WOW
hi all 2 great wins this week and silver bracelet and matching necklace in solid silver and a luxury night in a hotel worth the wait lol...

Corallaws - Red Tractor Win
Won a barbecue in daily draw cannot believe I won instant win 😀😀...

Cloudzulu - Thank You Guy, Radio Win
Just received a telephone call from Absolute Radio. I am the winner of a Roberts Stream 104 Smart Radio. I finally have a win to post, It has been a very long time since I have ...

Previous Winners

Latest, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016, April 2016, March 2016, February 2016, January 2016, December 2015, November 2015, October 2015

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!