Loquax Winners | July 2017

These were our top winners for July 2017!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Susiemorgan - Pringles Tortillas Mexico Holiday!!
Had an email in the week to say I'd won a holiday to Mexico!!! The promo packs were really difficult to find, and I'd almost forgotten to enter until the last day!! I'm SO ex...

Manaton - Couldn't Wait Until August To Tell You
I have just found out I have won the Weber Gas BBQ competition advertised in OK etc magazine, posted by Rogerl who I have already messaged to say thank you! Am delighted! It cu...

Bluetulip - Holiday To San Francisco
I was thrilled to find out on Friday that I had won a trip for 2x people to San Francisco for 6x nights and as part of the prize I get to visit Google Headquarters in Silicon Valle...

Mackemprincess - Thank You Poncall - Smooth Radio Win!
Huge thank you to Poncall for posting smooth radio competition that closed thursday gone for Tech Bundle - Panasonic 4K UHD TV 40", Panasonic 250W Soundbar Subwoofer and Amazon Ech...

Kevjones - Thank You Jacquelinec -AEG Washing Machine
Thank you jacquelinec for posting the AO.com comp for an AEG washing machine :ta: We took delivery of this yesterday and its a fantastic :dance: Mind you at 950 it should be...

Jacquelinec - TV And Pizza - Thanks Rogerl
I received an email today stating "I am pleased to announce that you have won our Chicago Town competition to win pizza vouchers for a years supply of pizza and a television" It...

Zollipops - Feeling A Little Relieved! (Heart Bingo Win)
Am having an appalling month money wise, lots of bills / unexpected things going out all at once and wondering how on earth I was going to make it till payday, received an email fr...

Docpetra - June Was Good!
After a rather dry spell earlier this year, June has turned out surprisingly good. Well it is my birth month after, maybe this makes it lucky for me! Anyway, I won: [LIST][*]2 ti...

Tracyliz - Clyde FM 2k
I got a phone call on Friday from a lovely man courtesy of Clyde radio to say I was the lucky winner of the weekly 2k comp which runs across the Planet radio networks so a huge th...

Tracyliz - Take A Break...not A Biggie !
After doing TAB and all the other magazine comps religiously for years I have finally won something. A cheque for 25 from the mega snap comp so thanks to gkynaston for all the har...

Previous Winners

Latest, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!