Loquax Winners | August 2017

These were our top winners for August 2017!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

ZippyZappy - Take A Break 3000 Big Bonanza Win!
I got a letter from Take a Break about eight weeks ago telling me I had won the 3000 Big Bonanza in one of their issues (I enter them all online). I thought it was a joke until I ...

Caydensmum - Wow Just Wow! Thank You Jayanna And Good Luck X
At 7.50am Caydensdad kissed me good bye and wished me a good day I said I will im going to have a big win! At 9.15am I received a knock on the door it was the delivery man with two...

Molly_mockford - 1000 - Many Thanks, Gezabird!
I have just had a letter from Bauer Media Group to say that I have won 1000 in the SuperSearch competition from Issue 31 of That's Life! This is far and away the best competition ...

XStephx - 2000 Worth Of Bed And Bedding!
Taken me a long time to post but I recieved this prize last week, It was won from Prima Magazine May giveaways, Its lovley and so comfy! :-D Thanks to everyone who posts comps I...

Legray22 - Gobsmacked!
:-D 25 cheque just arrived from Time Inc., I've won 25 on PMU Issue 4 Cross It. I don't know what PMU means so can't find poster to thank but thank you! This will pay for trai...

Michie - And So To Bed!!!
I have won a Juliette Bed on FB!! Wow, what a start to the month. July was a quiet month for me so hoping August is better, certainly a great start!! Here is the bed!! [url]htt...

Delia Billingham - Lightning Can Strike Twice
Last month my postcode was a winner in the Peoples Postcode Lottery twice in one week. I won 10 and then three days later I won 1000....

Zollipops - Delia Online Win, Thanks Jill!
Just had an email ping into my junk folder! "Dear Delia Online Member I'm so pleased to be emailing you with wonderful news. You have been chosen as one of our 12 winners in ...

Stewbidd - Years Supply Of Ice Cream!!!
I would like to thank rogerl for posting the at home magazine competiiton to win a years supply of judes ice cream Had an email last night to say that i had won the competiton ...

Legray22 - A Right Royal Affair!
Thanks to AliW1, I have received a WEM from Scottish Field to say I have won lunch for four on board the Royal Yacht Britannia and that Britannia will be in contact to give me deta...

Previous Winners

Latest, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Lucky Pants Bingo