Loquax Winners | January 2018

These were our top winners for January 2018!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

TurnipToffee - 1st Win And Itís Massive!!!!!!!
NOW TV Box and 3 Months of Entertainment Passes ◦55Ē Ultra HD LG TV ◦LG Sound Bar ◦Fully stocked Mini Fridge* ◦Popcorn machine ◦Luxury sweet hamp...

Tarry92 - First Prize Ever!! - Thanks Guy!
So I had a phone call from Magic FM on Friday congratulating me on winning the Grand American Adventures competition (2 weeks in USA!) I honestly cannot believe it! I have been c...

Angel Wings - My Fantastic December Win Has Arrived!
First a massive thanks to Starbucks who posted The Twelve Days Of Yankee Candle Christmas worth £2400. I was informed just before Christmas that I was the winner and to be truthful...

Bessie79 - Feel So Lucky ...a Beautiful Prize... Thankyou Jason
I entered the Astley Clarke/Bloom&Wild December Competition and I won a stacker Bracelet and 12 months of flowers.:dance: Last Friday i received my first bouquet of flowers and ...

Isis1981uk - Weekend In London
Thank you so much to jacquelinec for the following post she made: [url]https://www.loquax.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=749544&highlight=illustrators[/url] Today I got an email f...

Gaynorj - So Sensational Win
I've just received a Boots No 7 £100 gift card through the post from a So Sensational competition. I will have no problem spending this as I love Boots No 7 products! :-D :t...

Mairj - Lightning Strikes Twice
My local paper runs a prize crossword. The prize just now is a very nice and very expensive 18 year old single malt whisky. I have been doing this competition for years and never w...

Zollipops - Capital FM, Thanks Guy, I'm Going To IBIZA!
Wow. So was sitting at work and checked my phone. I'd had 4 missed calls from a London number. When I checked I saw it was connected to Global media and felt gutted as I thought I'...

Kika73 - Yessss!I Won!
Very excited, started comping the end of October last year, and this is my first win- a book Mari Hannah The Lost from Goodreads...

Winenut - First Wins Of 2018
Had a bottle of Jaguar Pace aftershave delivered today no slip. Also thanks so much gezabird I won from That's Life issue 50; WIN A TRIP TO ICELAND - 4 nights 4 star stay for 2 in...

Previous Winners

Latest, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Slots Gold