Loquax Winners | October 2018

These were our top winners for October 2018!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Fourcandles - Won The Kitchen!!!!
I have just been live on Absolute Radio... Won a £10'000 Wickes Kitchen! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: All week one person has been coming on a...

Alflavor - Cape Verde Holiday
After a lot of effort over the past 6 months, got home yesterday to a letter from Take a Break - we've won a 7 day holiday, flights, £300 towards expenses to a 5 star resort in Ca...

Ccaple - Thanks Guy - £1,000
I've just had a call from Radio X to say I've won £1,000 on one of their comps, can't believe it, I hardly ever win any more, so happy :-D Thanks so much to Guy for posting the ...

Paranoidpearl - Slightly Awkward WTC
A couple of weeks ago I had a bit of a run with the Council. They are in the process of fitting LED street lamps. They said they would inform residents when it was their area's t...

Love2comp69 - My First Win Yayyy!!
Hi everyone. Iíve just started comping 3 weeks ago and had my first win last week , notified by email and arrived yesterday which I thought was super quick. It wasnít a new car or ...

Angiemac18 - Surprise Call From Tesco
Got a lovely surprise call from my local Tesco today to say I had won their charity raffle prize comprising of 6 decorated sparkly glasses, 2 bottles of prosecco, chocolates and Te...

Ratchetrache - Two Big Wins In 2018 - And Some Expenditure
I'm writing to thank Haggismuncher for posting the Secret Escapes 'win a photographic adventure in New York' competition back in March. I came back yesterday, having taken my son ...

Michie - Blimey!! Woke Up To 2 Wins!!
First a message on Twitter saying I had won the Deadpool 2 bundle, one for my youngest! Thank you Guy for posting this. And some tags on FB saying I had won a bottle of Kavalan Wh...

Michie - Feeling Blessed!
Well, I feel very lucky as I have won a 2 night glamping break in a lovely shepherds hut in Wales at Henfryn Farm on FB. Following the awful year we have had and not able to get ...

Akamalaccas - 2 Brilliant Wins.Thanks Starbuck And Carib1
1.email to say i had won the Horse and Rider Stierna comp with some lovely warm clothing which will keep you dry worth nearly £500.This has made my wife very happy which pleases me...

Previous Winners

Latest, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!