Loquax Winners | February 2018

These were our top winners for February 2018!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Natalie3799 - It's A Win...and It Is EPIC!!!
I cannot believe how fortunate I have been but I have just contacted by ao.com to say I am the winner of their December competition! I have won: - £10,000 towards a new kitchen ...

Suzannedrummond - Sunday Times Win
hi just a thank you for posting and to let you know just had e mail saying I won where was I competition in the Sunday Times on Feb 4th , I'm off to Madera a luxury week for 2 i...

Dory - Holiday Win!
I've not entered any competitions for such a long time but my first flurry of trying again and I only go and win a 4 night stay in New Orleans!!! Am so shocked and thrilled. Th...

Mosthauntedfan - 3 Lovely Wins In 1 Day
Felt extremely lucky and grateful on Friday to win the following Trivento Wines - £50 John Lewis e-voucher - thank you nett-jam (entered at 2.30am after a bit of a sleeples...

Megan1992x - SoSensational Win!!!!
I got a WEM from SoSensational yesterday to say i have won £500 to spend at Amanda Wakeley :wd::dance: I'm so happy I'm going to choose a £495 bag, I'm probably going to be to sca...

Titleyann - First Prize For 2018 London Trip
A big thank you to gkynaston for posting this competition. I won a weekend away to London Emerald Street and The Commuter. To celebrate the release of The Commuter, in cinema...

Morrices - Many Thanks Bikerbill - Tesco Competition
I hardly ever do phone/text comps but was bored one night and did a couple. Got a text today from Tesco to say I had won one of their fitness bundles :-P This includes a Fitbit Ion...

AliBe - First Win Since I Started Comping Again
After not comping most of last year I started again at the end of the year and I've just had my first win! Champagne afternoon tea at Malmaison, from money4yourmotors, posted by Oh...

Rlmjam - Capital FM / Ebay
Havenít won anything in a long time but broke my duck today with an email telling me I had won £1000 to spend on eBay! Perfect timing as we were looking to buy a new TV and some...

XxxMarmitexxx - Woop Woop 1st Win Of The Year👏
I received an envelope from Take A Break Magazine this morning informing me that I have won £250 in their Codebreaker Competition. I am over the moon as money always comes in handy...

Previous Winners

Latest, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016, July 2016, June 2016, May 2016

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!