Loquax Winners | March 2018

These were our top winners for March 2018!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Guy - Couple Of Big Wins
Had a couple of really good wins that came on my birthday week a few weeks back. What surprised me most was these were both relative simple online draws so would have had quite ...

Jacquikn - Heart FM Win
I would just like to say a massive thank you to Guy. I had a phone call from Heart FM this morning to say that I have won a Samsung 55in curved HD TV and an iPad in conjunction ...

Ambermoonbeam - Copenhagen! Thanks Debbied
OH MY GOODNESS!! :dance: I'm so excited, I just logged on to Instagram and found I had been mentioned in a comment by Debenhams so I casually said to hubby "oh I think I've won som...

Suemenzies - John Lewis Vouchers
I would like to say a massive thank you to ronnieg for posting the Staysure comp to win 500 John Lewis vouchers, I am over the moon to say I have had a WEM telling me that I am th...

ShyNewcastle - You Wait Ages Then 2 Wins At Once!
Since I joined the site a few years ago, I've been entering all the magazine competitions, and never won anything. I was just getting to the stage where I was going to give up and ...

Dooginssmalone - Washing Machine And Spa Win!
Thanks to honki25 as I won the beko washing machine. It's perfect as my last beko was on deaths door after so many washes! Thanks to nbrad as I also was a 100 spa voucher on th...

G600DEY - A Win!
This morning I had a very nice man phone me to say I had won a text in comp with KISS, and if I gave my bank details over I would have 3000 paid into my account by the end of the ...

Rachelj2 - Daily Express Win
Hooray I've received a letter from Express Newspapers with a cheque for 50 for winning the Muddlesome puzzle on 2nd Feb. It doesnt matter that I've probably spent more than that ...

Rai - Best Prize In Ages - Thanks Jacquelinec
Won a gorgeous, amazingly expensive pair of heels and matching handbag from Bride and Sole Bliss. Huge thanks and lots of comping karma to Jacquelinec for posting. Now I need the ...

Alison9970 - Just Won 725 On Local Radio!!
My local radio station (Metro radio) has been running a competition this week with Just Eat. You had to call in and if selected went on air. They called out various takeaway orders...

Previous Winners

Latest, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016, September 2016, August 2016

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!