Loquax Winners | May 2018

These were our top winners for May 2018!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

LadyLindaT - Lovely Holiday Win! Thank You To Starbuck For Posting.
I have won a 7 night holiday to Croatia via Silversurfers. Absolutely thrilled! :ta:...

Tanyar - Bucket List Win!
I can't believe it, I have one two VIP tickets to Chelsea Flower Show with breakfast lunch and tea (Raymond Blanc) and a personal tour of the Savills Garden. This is a dream come t...

Mosthauntedfan - Nice Big Heart Win - Thanks Guy
Had a wtc this morning to say that I had won 4 tickets to the women's FA cup final at Wembley this Saturday with travel, accommodation and spending money. [url]https://www.loqua...

Mphammersley - Two Night Break To Herm - Thank You Sue Menzies
I am over the moon to have a winning email telling me I had won a two night break to Herm, it looks absolutely beautiful, and I am just delighted. Thank you so much for posting Su...

Jackietalbot - A Prize After A Stressful Time
Comping simply went out of the window after my husband was rushed into hospital, most of my afternoons/evenings spent going to and from Addenbrookes hospital. So what a lovely ...

Djillanne - Take A Break
Big thanks to gkynaston for posting Take a Break comps. Received a small package containing 100 love to shop vouchers for the Gap competition in series 4. Only had my first win...

Chrisd0302 - Two Great Wins Today
Won 50 credit to spend on BOTB through Twitter and then gotta FB message from BHS to say I have won 50 to spend on their website. Great start to BH weekend...

Angiem32 - Surprise Win In The Post!
DPD man turned up his morning and handed me an sturdy envelope I opened it and found 2 x 25 Marks & Spencer gift cards! I haven't heard I'd won anything and I have no idea whi...

Siamesesoul - The Drought Is Over!
Yay! First win in about a year! Received a book from Inside Soap Giveaways - Jane Fallons' Faking Friends. Thrilled to bits to be back on the winning list, many thanks to TRACYSB...

Maclinks - Belvoir Bagatelle
What a treat , won the case of prosecco and cordial this morning...Early worm worked today. Super thrillled best win of year so far after a couple of books and a doll....

Previous Winners

Latest, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016, October 2016

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!