Loquax Winners | September 2018

These were our top winners for September 2018!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Shunbab - Absolute-ly Brilliant Winning Start!
Hello everyone. After a looooooong break from comping I decided yesterday to try and find the time to get back into the world of winners... I heard a text comp on Absolute Radio so...

Bellroyd - Capital FM Win - 1,000 To Spend On EBay
Big shout-out and thanks to Guy for posting this one, which I was lucky enough to win. Notified on Thursday, Ordered Friday, Prizes delivered Saturday and Monday. I chose: ...

Arnesbarnes - Take A Break Win
I have been so lucky these last few weeks, and now another lovely LWE through my letterbox from Take a Break: 150 from the Picture Pointer in issue 33! :dance: Thank you so muc...

Sheena Maclellan - Holiday To Germany
Wow my son Calum has just won a holiday to Germany with Expedia, flights and 3 nights in a hotel and he's taking me with him. Cant believe it, Germany here we come. Thanks so mu...

Helen0903 - 200 Tesco Vouchers
Thank you Excelant for posting the comp to win 200 Tesco vouchers I was one of the 5 lucky winners I had an email today , this amazing as will really help out with the shopping :p...

Susiemorgan - KISS FM/NOW TV Entertainment Package
Thank you SO much for posting GUY 😍 Had an email this afternoon telling me I've won: A NOW TV Stick 12 months Entertainment passes 12 months Sky Cinema passes A 49" ...

Marycooper1959 - Thanks Guy - A Win At Last
After a long, lean spell hubby has won a luxury weekend in Cardiff from the Classic FM site. Was beginning to wonder if we'd ever win again! Thanks Guy...

Polarbear - Bella 36 Win
Mrs PB received a letter yesterday to say she had won 200 in Issue 36 of Bella Magazine- Very many Thanks to Morrices for posting this competition - excellent prize, thank you so ...

KelleyP - VIP Tickets For Cirque Du Soleil And Overnight Hotel Stay
I was lucky enough in July to win VIP tickets for the Cirque Du Soleil Totem Competition at the Royal Albert Hall for January 2019. It was a Panasonic competition. The prize also i...

Jacquesbrel - Good Job I Checked My Spam Folder
I nearly cleared my spam folder when I noticed a wem from Flickering myth as I am a winner of a Witness for the Prosecution Blu-ray. Especially fab as I've only had a Blu-Ray pl...

Previous Winners

Latest, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017, May 2017, April 2017, March 2017, February 2017, January 2017, December 2016, November 2016

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Slots Gold