Loquax Winners | October 2019

These were our top winners for October 2019!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

ColinJ - Kiss FM/Direct Line - 1,000 Win
Many thanks to Guy for [URL="https://www.loquax.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=851293"]THIS POST[/URL] - I have just been told that I have won 1,000! :ta: It has come at a r...

JOANNA33 - London Here We Come!!
Thanks to gkynaston for posting Visit London comp - had an email today to say I have won this..... A family sightseeing river pass from City Cruises Dinner for two people at ...

Trooty - Winning Call - Iphone XR And Airpods
Massive thanks to gkynaston for posting this heart competition. Winning call and follow up email to say that ive won the circle / heart radio online competition and bagged a n...

Michie - Best Loved Hotels
As some you will be aware my name was in the last newsletter saying I had won but I was waiting to hear officially! I have had an email today to say I am the newsletter winner and ...

Sarahjames5 - Daily Mail 5* Marbella Elix, Greece
Thanks to Jlbarker for posting. I voted in this competition to win a week for 2 half board. I am on holiday this week & finally checked my emails on Saturday, only to discover that...

JOANNA33 - Real People Cheque Surprise!
Thanks to carib1 - I had a letter today to say I have won 150 from Real People Mag puzzle! It was my first day back at work today after 9 days off on holiday so was an extra l...

Bogglebonce - A Text Win, Thank You Garfield33
A big thank you to Garfield33 who posted the Big Night In text competition with Poundland/Cadbury. I got a text on Friday to say I was one of the winners, then today I got an email...

Pixie11 - That's Life Issue 37 200 Win!
thank you for posting the answers gezabird, i got lwe today with cheque for 200 won from Prize Pointers, i entered this with the entry form from the magazine, thanks again hope yo...

Sheena Maclellan - Tesco Vouchers.
I was in tesco today and thought it was good, said to myself i need to shop here more often, came home and had a FB notification from Brick Castle, ive won a 15 tesco voucher, its...

Gorn - 3 Good Wins In The Last Year
I won 500 from a radio contest, an Xbox One X and a river cruise worth thousands. The river cruise I was able to give to my parents, a fantastic surprise for them. All from jus...

Previous Winners

Latest, March 2020, February 2020, January 2020, December 2019, November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!