Loquax Winners | November 2019

These were our top winners for November 2019!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

JOANNA33 - 2nd London Trip Win In A Month!
Cannot believe it - already won the South Bank Experience Comp and now thanks to Tillysouth I have won this from TV CHOICE..... Star Prize Win a London theatre trip plus £200 c...

Cocky2794 - Barbour Jackets Win!
I just had a call from the lovely people at John Norris to say I am the winner of 2 Barbour Jackets! Canít believe it, an amazing win and a huge thanks to Jill for posting the ...

Lonewolf41 - KissFM Cosy Night In Bundle
I have just been informed that I have won a KissFM Cosy Night in Bundle, it includes a 49" LG UHD TV, LG Soundbar,NOWTv stick and entertainment and movie Passes for 12 months and a...

Legray22 - Slimming World WEM!
Hello Linda, I am writing to congratulate you on winning our Slimming World Magazine Gleddoch Hotel competition, staying at Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf in Renfrewshire. Iíve attac...

Vickster_90 - Bella Issue 46 Winner!
Well it has been a while since i posted here... I would just like to say thank you to morrices for posting the Bella Issue 46 comp as i am one of the lucky winners who has won £...

Ratchetrache - After A Long Dry Spell...
Funny how things come in threes... No wins this year until a fortnight ago, a set of Justice Professional Haircare goodies from Layered-Online, then last week a Maison Cash baking ...

Bogglebonce - Iíve Won A .... Hamper 😀😀😀
Thank you so much for the posts with UK Bloggers to win a hamper, Iíve just had an email to say I am one of the lucky winners of a £70 hamper. This has so made my day - thank you t...

Sheena Maclellan - My Luck Has Returned!!!
Just had message on FB - have won Superdrug's competition for some fabulous L'Oreal Barber Club products. These will be perfect for my son Calum. A good start to the week....

Theblundells - Best Win Ever (well For My Son)
On friday I had a telephone call from a liverpool number which I ignored as I didn't recognise it. Later I received an email from a lady called Carol from Liverpool Football Club,...

Judita - Won X Box One X
Got a call this Friday saying I won one of five x box one x from brighthouse competition😁. Kids are absolutely delighted 👍. Thank you very much to rai for posting t...

Previous Winners

Latest, December 2019, November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!