Loquax Winners | February 2019

These were our top winners for February 2019!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

AliW1 - I Love You, Guy - £25000 From Magic FM!
I sat down at 12pm at work today to eat my egg sandwich. I glanced at my phone to see if my daughter had texted and found 17 missed calls and an answerphone message from a man with...

Jackietalbot - Thank You Guy - CapitalFM Win
A huge thank you to Guy for posting this CapitalFM comp I have won a 43Ē TV, an XBox One and Beoplay headphones. Lovely surprise to get an email from them this morning. Ho...

Delia Billingham - Omg!
Thank you Guy for posting. Iíve only gone and won one of three prizes from Heart. I have won a makeup transformation and 1K gift card to spend at Charlotte Tilbury. Iím 79 and ne...

Molly_mockford - Thanks, Janet - £500 From Pick Me Up
First of 2019. Got a letter this morning saying I had won £500 from Pick Me Up Issue 2, and enclosing a form to fill in to claim it. (They never even sent a prepaid envelope, but...

Stevo47 - Products Of The Year Win
Hi Telephone call today to tell us of Products of the year goody bag win. Was won with a postcard entry in The Sun competition. Think it is worth £220. Lots of great st...

Hastiel - £1250 Holiday Voucher Keystore
I received a winning call today to say I won holiday voucher to value 1250 from keystore ... not won anything in a long time...

Loki - Lovely Prize, Thank You Rai
I got a phone call this morning to let me know that I have won a Wingfield Digby valentines competition. It is for a tray with lovely things including a tray, candle, chocolates, f...

Loftielou - Cheque In Post
Lovely to open the post expecting bills to find a £25 cheque from winning in my weekly magazine missing links competition December..thankyou the person that posted the competition ...

Dotwalker - That's Life Win!
Many thanks for posting the answers to the competitions geezerbird. I've won £100 in the Fit to Win competition in issue 4😀 This will go in our house moving fund and is mo...

Zoooo - I Feel I'm On Fire!
2 wins lately, one on Instagram - a valentines hamper from Slate cheese with 2 lovely cheeses, chilli crackers, chilli jam and chilli chocolate and runner up from Tyrells a Val...

Previous Winners

Latest, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!