Loquax Winners | March 2019

These were our top winners for March 2019!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Suzannedrummond - Take A Break Win
had a lovely win today from take a break February monthly magazine congratulations you have won a ultimate pancake day experience with Aunt Bessie prize includes ... a waffle ...

Jetskichimp - WEM - Capital FM Global Awards Very Gift Bag
Received a WEM from Capital I am the lucky winner of the goody bag that includes a brand new Samsung Galaxy S10+. Originally posted by Guy, so all thanks go to him. First win...

Julie-j - That's Life Win Thanks To Gezabird
Thank you very much gezabird, I received a LWE this afternoon with a cheque for £200 from the Prize Pointers comp in that's life issue 6. It's very welcome as my wins over the las...

Steve1996 - Talk Radio Ruby Sevens Competition
Cant Believe I have only been entering competitions for a week and a half and have won this competition Amazing This prize is for 2 people and includes return flights from ...

Bogglebonce - WEM - Welcome Back Comping Fairy
After a very lean March, the comping fairy has returned today with a WEM from Cornishware, I have won two Cornishware mugs and a signed copy of Fern Britton’s new book. :dance::ta:...

Paranoidpearl - WEM - Ariel!
Thank you[B] moorhouse[/B] for posting the Ariel 3-in-1 Prize Draw. I've won a year's supply of 3-in-1 tabs! Apparently a year's supply is 250 tabs. Should last a bit longer t...

TudorTailor - Thank You Gkynaston TAB WIN
Not feeling too well today but the Postie has just delivered a £25 Cheque for 4Squared Comp in Take a Break Issue 6. Thank you gkynaston for posting, it has brightened my day! :...

53245861 - First Win Of 2019
After a 4 year drought I have finally won something! A £50 B&Q voucher via iWon iWon. Onwards and upwards! :-D...

Sazzy - First Win In 8 Years
Granted, I did take an 8 year break from comping which kind of explains it! Won a backpack cover from Autotrader and I'm very happy with it indeed. I actually only found out abo...

Kevjones - Countryfile -£750 Photography Win
Thanks to Haggismuncher for posting the Countryfile photographic competition :ta: Super prize bundle which includes a fantastic Lumix digital camera, backpack and VIP photograph...

Previous Winners

Latest, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Kitty Bingo