Loquax Winners | April 2019

These were our top winners for April 2019!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Shal777 - £1000 Win From Classic FM
I just want to say a massive thank you to Guy for posting the Classic FM competition that I won today. I will be getting a cheque for £1000 by the end of this month. I've alrea...

Zollipops - First Win Of The Year, And It's A Biggie! Thanks Guy!
I'd been feeling a bit fed up with comping lately - I'd not won anything this year, not even anything tiny to keep me going. Then yesterday I check my phone after work and I had 5 ...

Sheena Maclellan - BAFTA Goody Bag
Oh wow just had a WEM a few minutes ago. I've won one of those EE BAFTA goody bags which has a Google Pixel 3 phone and all sorts of other superb things. I am absolutely thr...

Curiouschance - First Win - A Big One!
So I had a phone call from Magic Radio today and spoke to Nick Snaith about my most heroic moment - I only went and won £2000! I can't remember who posted it but thank you so mu...

Sarahbelle - 2K Worth Of Garden Fun.... Heart
Huge thanks for posting Guy. I received a phone call yesterday and went on air. Told the presenter what we were doing as a family over Easter. 2K worth of garden equipment,...

WINNINGAWAY - 4 Wins In One Day!
I had a really good day for wins yesterday after a bit of a dry spell, won a bunny nuby night light thanks jacquelinec! My daughter won a razor drifter scooter out of MOTD magazine...

Jenmac37 - A Prize At Last
Many thanks to docpetra. I have received an email from Proware kitchen tolet me know I have won a Ren Behan cookbook and a set of three Proware Tri ply stainless steel saucepans. J...

Marycooper1959 - Like The Old Days Of Comping....
.... when an unexpected parcel is delivered. Thanks to Starbuck I have won two board games from Yours magazine. I'd long since forgotten the thrill of prize turning up unexpectedl...

Lilyshears - Deja Vu Win
I came home today to a lovely cheque for £100 today! This is only the second win of 2019 - which was actually another £100 cheque at the end of January! There’s no letter in w...

Emzylou79 - First Win Of 2019 ...... Thank You Stenhol
Well I was about to give up hope of a win this year when I went through my emails and found that I was the winner of £2000 to spend at Uban Outfitters on their home and gifts secti...

Previous Winners

Latest, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!