Loquax Winners | May 2019

These were our top winners for May 2019!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Sunshine9 - Won 4K Tui Holiday Voucher With Kiss
Thank you Guy. After not winning anything at all for months I get a call on Thursday to say make sure I am free on Friday morning to take a call from kiss radio as I have been sho...

Jack29 - Wow 2 Prizes Arrive Today!
Great day after a really long spell without a win! 200 of M&S vouchers from TV Choice Magazine:dance: and 250 cheque from The Lancelot puzzle in Mail on Sunday:dance: ...

Sophwar - Trip To Venice - Thanks To Paulinecnd
Ooooooh super excited - I've won the TopCashBack prize of a two-night trip to Venice staying at the Hilton Garden Inn! Neither of us have been before so we're really looking for...

Chrisd0302 - 500 Voucher & Massive Thorntons Easter Egg
Couldn't come at a better time as moving in 2 weeks. Won a 500 voucher to spend at a local furniture and accessories shop. Can't wait to move in and spend...

Jaycee5 - That's Life Win
Just received a cheque for 200 from That's Life. Good start to the month. I think I did it from this site so thanks to the poster....

Frag69 - Fridge Freezer Thanks Jayanna
Hi, Thank you Jayanna got an email today to say been selected, over the moon, not entered much this year, life getting in the way lol but very happy with this one as we just mo...

Grevatt - Thanks Guy..Heart Tkmaxx Win
Had a phone call to say I`d won 1,000 to spend in tkmaxx/Homesense. I nearly didn`t answer as I thought it was another `about your accident` call! So glad I did. Can`t wait for th...

Becflynn - Wellis Spa Hot Tub
So happy - got a phone call in work yesterday to let me know I was the winner of the Grand Design Wellis Spa competition and have won a hot tub worth 4000 - and it will be deliver...

Lorrainejay - Surprise Win In The Post!
Signed copy of One minute later by Susan Lewis arrived in the post today. Think it's from a Yours competition posted by misty33 so thank you for that! Lorraine...

Rachelaryan - Tesco Me-Time Win
My first win this year since returning to comping after several years. WEM received this morning. Congratulations! You are a lucky winner of the ME-TIME box prize draw that fea...

Previous Winners

Latest, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017, June 2017

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!