Loquax Winners | June 2019

These were our top winners for June 2019!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

JanetHumphrey - OMG One Of My Wishlist Items
[QUOTE=stehol;4469762][url]https://www.royalmint.com/discover/uk-coins/victoria-200/last-night-of-the-proms-competition[/url] competition closes Thursday 13th June 2019 at 23:59...

Kevjones - Ryanair-Holiday To Portugal Win
Big thanks to me for posting the one of the Ryanair 2 night holiday to Portugal competitions as we have won one :dance: The prize is in the form of a 2 person flight voucher fro...

Sheena Maclellan - British Airways Centenary Hamper
Asolutely delighted to receive a WEM from British Airways (which went into my junk mail) to say ive won one of these superb hampers. Over the moon to win this with all the yummy ...

Bogglebonce - A LWE, WEM And Instant Win Over Two Days
A big thank you to GKYNASTON as the postman has just delivered a LWE with a cheque for £25 for the 4-squared competition in issue 20 of Take A Break. Also this week I have won a ...

Michie - They Do Come In 3s!!
A very kind friend tagged me in an Instagram post and I have gone and won a Lounge Set for the garden from JYSK! As seen here .. [url]https://jysk.co.uk/garden/lounge-sets-0/lounge...

DOZYJO - Omg Thanks 500 Voucher For Next
can anyone help me locate the prize ive had an email off hello magazine saying ive won £500 voucher to spend at next just want to say a big thankyou for whoever posted it cant reme...

Gaynorj - A Good Week
It always seems to happen when I am on the point of getting disillusioned and thinking of giving up on comping, I go and have a good week and it restores my faith. A Pressure Wa...

Lizzy27 - British Airways Hamper
Big thank you to Misty33. I had an email Friday night letting me know I had won one of the food and drink hampers. Iím over the moon :-D...

E4b4 - Finally, My First Win This Year!!
I got there eventually!! I hadn't turned my computer on for about 2 weeks, but luckily my son asked me to look something up online. I almost missed the cut off time to reply by 20 ...

Sheena Maclellan - Still Winning Lol
Just had a FB message from Savers, I've won 1 of 36 Gillette Skinguard Razors & Shave Gels. I love these early morning wins. One of my boys will love that prize....

Previous Winners

Latest, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017, July 2017

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Slots Gold