Loquax Winners | July 2019

These were our top winners for July 2019!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Polly Powers - Take A Break Biggie
2 weeks ago I received a letter in the post. When I opened it to my surprise it was a massive 10k cash prize. I'm over the moon as you can imagine. Thank you too who ever ...

Edisonsnan - 3,000 Holiday To Marbella
Had an e mail this afternoon, from the Sunday Times travel magazine to say I had won a 4 day holiday to a boutique hotel in Marbella. Wow! Plus the call on Monday regarding the To...

Tracyliz - Thanks Wilmaj And Guy - 3000
Just want to say a huge thanks to Wilmaj for posting and to Guy for providing the answer to the Jazz FM comp. I got a call from them just after 5 pm on Monday and got the question ...

RWhelan - BA Centenary Hamper
Had an email to say I had won one of these on Tuesday and the prize arrived today. Lots of lovely stuff (especially the Whisky and the Watches). Thanks to Misty and Wilma for pos...

Jlemaitre - Brilliant Week!
I've had a great comping week. My daughter won a My Little Pony book from a form in the MLP magazine. Yesterday I got a WEM from Hozelock saying I'd been picked as a winner of a 1...

Kevjones - Thank You Cheesecake- KitchenAid Artisan Mixer Win
Big thanks to cheesecake for posting a comp from Clarence Court Eggs to win 1 of 5 KitchenAid mixers as we have won one :ta: It arrived today and its a top of the line model wort...

Reddeb - Tv Choice Issue 24 Win
Thanks to tillysouth I received 200 Leisure vouchers today, first win in a very long time....

Ruksxs - I Won
i won a 500.00 rixo voucher from sheerluxe :)...

Benny Button - I Should Be So Lucky!
Huge thanks to Escapevelocity for posting the Twitter competition to win tickets to see Kylie at Castlefield Bowl, Manchester. I was the lucky winner and had the most amazing time ...

Paranoidpearl - M&Stery
Postie has just handed me envelope containing a 25 M&S gift card. No note or sender's address. Despite searching I've no idea where it's from. Grateful all the same.:dance:...

Previous Winners

Latest, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017, September 2017, August 2017

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Wink Bingo