Loquax Winners | August 2019

These were our top winners for August 2019!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Enzina - Omg! - £5000
[I]I have posted this already on Guys post earlier on:[/I] OMG, i had a call from John Osborne and i have won the £5000! I just came out of the shower and thought it's a junk c...

Claire Mason - Planet Cruise Win!
I have won a 10 day River Cruise along The Mekong River from Planet Cruise/G Aventures- Thanks to all who post. So Excited first Big Win...

Bellroyd - Heart Radio Talk Talk Competition
Just been advised that I have won the above competition which ended on 4th August. The prize bundle consists of the following items; • Samsung 49 Inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR ...

Jayanna - British Airways £1k Centenary Hamper - Thank You Wilmaj915
:dance: I can't believe it! I won one of the luxury hamper daily prizes. It arrived on Friday only a few days after I was notified. My best win for ages!! Each hamper includes:...

Ishtar - Luxury 2-night Break In Scotland
Thanks to Women's Own and whoever posted the competition link on this site. Over the moon with this one as we can use it to celebrate our wedding anniversary next month. What a tre...

Jayne Roberts - Big Thank You To Guy Smooth Fm Win
Thanks to Guy (I've have pm'd you) I've won this prize below from smooth fm , my best win of the year so far I've never won anything like this before !! there's going to be an...

Mosthauntedfan - Thanks Guy. Smooth Win
After reading annboleyn’s post yesterday about a long dry spell and taking a break, I thought yes that’s me. No recent wins and also feeling despondent. Away in US last 2 weeks to ...

Oceana8 - Silver Cross Pram RRP £1200
By far my biggest value win in 5 years of comping (the last two years regularly) and amazingly on a clicks to win ( I would have entered only once and on only one site). Feeling...

Xander - £150
Received a cheque for £150 from TI Media. Couldn't find who posted, but thank you so much....

Sheena Maclellan - Real People Winner Sony Digital Camera
Just received a letter today to say I have won a Sony Digital Camera worth £70 from Real People. The letter says I can either have the camera or a cheque for the equivalent value...

Previous Winners

Latest, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Spend £10, Play With £30 + 50 Free Spins at MeccaBingo.com