Loquax Winners | September 2019

These were our top winners for September 2019!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Docpetra - Literally Shaking! HUGE Craft Bundle!
I've been scrolling through Facebook this morning and stumbled across a "live video" from Create & Craft, celebrating HunkyDory's 11th anniversary. I don't normally care about thos...

Mphammersley - Thanks So Much Gezebird, 1000 From That's Life!
Really cannot thank you enough Gezebird, had a letter arrive on the mat 10 minutes ago, telling me I was the lucky winner of 1000 in Love2shop vouchers from That's Life 35. It ...

Fresia - Wow! Thank You Gezabird!
Just received a letter from CHAT magazine to say I've won 1,000!! I'm feeling over the moon and can't thank gezabird enough. I've been entering these comps for all the mags over y...

Jamiecbutt - My Biggest Win! 2k Spa And Wellness Package
I can't find the original post on here but thank you so much to whoever posted the link to the You magazine competition. I had a phone call today to advise that I've won a 2-day b...

Titleyann - Asda - 1 0f 1000 50 Gift Cards
I've won a voucher for Asda - 1 0f 1000 50 Gift Cards. I had to Vote for your favourite products in the Asda Innovation Awards Many thanks to Chocolatecake for posting this com...

DDD123 - 3 Wins In 2 Days!
Won a beanie hat in the Cadbury match & win comp yesterday. Also won yesterday was 2 tickets to the Spurs v Bayern game next week courtesy of ChampsJournal. And today I got a...

Annieg123 - British Gas And Smooth Fm Win
Thanks so much to Guy! Had a call this afternoon to say ive won the recent British Gas competition. A gift voucher for John Lewis, 12 months boiler cover, a cleaner and a fr...

Siameselouise - IRobot Vacuum And Cleaning Bundle
After a considerable dry spell since the early summer. I was delighted to have received a mystery parcel today, my favourite thing! All I received was a DPD text the day before to...

Steeps - Lucky Friday 13th - Thank You JANET HASTE
Comping is such a funny hobby. I don't enter a lot of competitions these days and have given up completely on Facebook competitions, which is where most comps seem to be now. So, u...

Michie - Karma Win!!
Won from one I posted ... a signed copy of Jenny Eclair's 'Inheritance'. Another book to add to my pile!! :-P:-P Keep the faith all....

Previous Winners

Latest, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018, June 2018, May 2018, April 2018, March 2018, February 2018, January 2018, December 2017, November 2017, October 2017

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!

Slots Gold