Loquax Winners | January 2020

These were our top winners for January 2020!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

JOANNA33 - Cannot Believe Wins Keep Coming
This morning I was one of the several lucky peeps on here to get a text from Tesco confirming I had won the following: 1x Apple AirPods Bluetooth Headphones 1x Bose Soundlink R...

Wallister - ITV Winsday
First win of the year and second win ever(first was 5 bags of popcorn) was the ITV Winsday free tickets I've won £100. Cheers!...

JOANNA33 - Put My Comping To Good Use!!
On Boxing Day a local company called Miss Macaroon (yes they make lovely macaroons) launched a competition to nominate a charity to win a years supply of rainbow biscuits...Ö. s...

Rubensque - First Win Of The Year
I am so happy i have just got a email telling me i won a new panasonic LED HDR 4K Ultra 49 inches HD Smart tv so happy as i have always wanted to win one it was from the freeview a...

Alison9970 - Another Tesco Win! Spa Day
Canít believe Iíve won another prize from the Tesco text to win competitions! This time it was Elmlea and Iíve won a spa day for 2. Think Harrogate going to be nearest for us. Some...

Chrisd0302 - Premium Bonds & More
1st of Jan and thought no advent wins feeling sorry for myself had £2 in my paddy power account put 50p on lotto madness no idea how to play but won £75 so banked it. 2nd Jan won a...

JOANNA33 - January Has Sparked A Winning Habit!
You will see from last couple of weeks posts I have already won a lot of nice prizes this month, I simply cannot believe my luck this month (December wasn't bad either). Today I...

Northern Angel - Sheerluxe Winner
What a fab prize yesterday, £500 worth of shoes from Fitflops, lovely shoes, boots and sandals, I chose them all today. Also on Monday this week, 2 main vegan meals at Frankie &...

Jason - A Prize For Me :)
Just a £20 voucher but nice to get a first place in the Wex weekly competition... even more so as it was a very late entry. [TWEET]https://twitter.com/wextweets/status/122219512...

Previous Winners

Latest, August 2020, July 2020, June 2020, May 2020, April 2020, March 2020, February 2020, January 2020, December 2019, November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!