Loquax Winners | October 2020

These were our top winners for October 2020!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Bubble22 - 1299 Dishwasher - Daughter Beat Me To It!
I have been trying to win things to give to my daughter for her new home. Had a call from her, so excited , she has won a Fisher Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher from Real Homes 1299...

Loansome2nite - Thats Life Win Cash
so long since i have posted a win. got email yesterday .i have won ONE THOUSAND POUNDS. on crossword comp i am delighted had ring up and send a pic of myself and say few words so w...

Kjaques17 - Thank You So Much Janet Haste!
I've just seen my name on the winners list for Chat Issue 29 for 1000! (At least I'm hoping there's not someone with the same initals and surname where I live otherwise this is aw...

Ccaple - Keter Garden Shed
I'm delighted to have won a Keter garden shed from the Wickes facebook competition. :dance: This is perfect because our old shed is literally falling to pieces! Thanks to Starbu...

Santacat - 2 WEMs In One Day
I think thats a first in 17 years of comping! 1 - In the morning i received one to say I was the winner of a bespoke HARIBO celebration cake with Money Magpie The prize is a...

Tracyliz - Capital FM
I got a call a minute before 3pm today, instantly thought...can't be Hits Radio, too early. It wasn't but it was Capital to say I have won an Apple IPad Air from their Well being c...

Aeadkins - 250 Le Crueset Voucher
Not sure if I've posted this correctly or indeed in the correct forum but... I am so excited. Many thanks to whoever posted the Platinum Magazine Le Crueset competition. I have t...

Pisty666 - 100 Voucher From Asda
I would like to thank haggismuncher for posting this comp. I have won 100 gift card and already recieved it. Thanks a million , it was much needed since I was hit by the covid ...

Speedyone - T.V. Choice
Just had an e-mail saying I have won 500 in the T.V. Choice Crossword Issue 42, Great news so close to Christmas. Thanks ever so much to tillysouth for posting, we will be raising...

Coffecup - Hamper
Don't normally post till i receive prize but i am so excited i have tried for many years to win a hamper and its always evaded me , but today i got an email from gransnet to say ...

Previous Winners

Latest, November 2020, October 2020, September 2020, August 2020, July 2020, June 2020, May 2020, April 2020, March 2020, February 2020, January 2020, December 2019, November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!