Loquax Winners | November 2020

These were our top winners for November 2020!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Pyle - Omg
A winning email informing me I have won the Time +Tide competition in association with Wilbur Smith. It's a 7 night safari to Zambia. I have tried to do a search to thank the post...

Misty33 - Bless You Janet Haste
Received a cheque for £1001 today from the weekly Chat magazine posted by Janet Haste. I'm over the moon and can't stop grinning, the Cheshire cat's got nothing on me :cheese::che...

Stevo47 - £100 Voucher For Tesco
Hi Just got a text to say I have won a £100 voucher for Tesco. Won on a Rustlers/Tesco comp - thanks to Jill for posting. Have been quite lucky this year with The Tesco co...

Dbeale - Won A Rotary Rose Gold Oxford Diamonds Ladies Watch
I have just received a letter to say that I have won a Rotary Rose Gold Oxford Diamonds Ladies Watch worth £229 from the September issue of Prima. Looking forward to receiving...

Santacat - Unexpected Win Arived Today
Got home from doing the weekly shop for both us and the in-laws to find an unexpected delivery from Damart it turns out I was the winner of the 60+ Surfers competition to win a D...

JILL - A Few Wins
Not used to posting here :lol: First thanks to tracysb Real People Giveaways: Bananas toys from a September comp, WEM last week delivery 2 days !ater. Some posh stuff for me fac...

Ratchetrache - A Luxury Treat Win!
I was one of the winners of October's You Magazine comps for £250-worth of clothing from NRBY. It's taken a while to receive my prize as I was due to go to the shop to make a se...

Susiemorgan - Dettol Comfort Finish Tesco
And a text this week to say I've won £250 Tesco gift card!!! What a fab 7 days of winning money!!!...

Sheena Maclellan - Chocolate, Pepsi And Crisps
Just had message on FB - have won the londis Big Night In comp which is chocolate, pepsi and crisps - all my favourites. yum yum. Delighted with this win....

Sheena Maclellan - Jazz Apples Hamper
Just had a message on FB so say I've won two Jazz Apple Hampers which include a wooden crate, a 9-box of JAZZ™ Apples, a JAZZ™ Apple slicer, JAZZ™ Apple recipe books, JAZZ™ Apple c...

Previous Winners

Latest, December 2020, November 2020, October 2020, September 2020, August 2020, July 2020, June 2020, May 2020, April 2020, March 2020, February 2020, January 2020, December 2019, November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!