Loquax Winners | February 2020

These were our top winners for February 2020!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

KelleyP - New York Trip Win
I am still in a state of shock after taking a phone call from Capital Radio, informing me that I have won a 5 night trip to New York. I'm beyond excited. I've been comping for 4 ...

Benny Button - I'm Going To The BAFTAs!
I can't believe it! We're off to London in the morning for an evening at the BAFTAs and a night in a hotel near the Royal Albert Hall. There's a champagne reception, three course d...

Devon007 - Absolute Radio Win
Brill win this morning with an "old" team mate (also a Loquat) and we won £1500 on the SKY Mobile comp :dance: :dance: :dance: Long time since I actually got picked to play a radi...

Akamalaccas - Thanks Guy.Heart Radio Win.
Just had a call from Felicity from Heart radio to let me know I was the 1st winner of 4 to be selected of the Sky Store competition,winning a 49" TV,an LG Soundbar,£100 takeaway vo...

Jules - Guy Strikes Again! Classic FM Win
Have won the Classic FM comp for a trip to Leeds this weekend - stay at the Radisson Blu hotel with tickets to Abba Symphonica and £500 spends :dance: Huge thanks to Guy for pos...

Allybaba1983 - Massive Thank You To Guy!!! £500 Hungry Horse Vouchers!
Big thank you Guy as I won the Facebook comp for the Hungry Horse vouchers, quite a few friends have dinner coming their way! Happy comping campers! PS - always check your spam ...

Plumbobmummy - Lucky 2020
Iím feeling so lucky lately. Iíve been saying that Iíd love to win a voucher so I could enjoy some shopping. Then I won £50 for Tesco, then a couple of weeks later £250 for M&S and...

Redsquare2017 - Another Thanks For Guy!
Had a lovely phone call today to say that I have won a classic fm competition for a 2 night stay in York with travel by LNER included and £500 spending money. Delighted with this a...

Paranoidpearl - Every Cloud
With 4 odd hours to kill whilst waiting in A&E that Sunday afternoon when I broke my ankle I needed to pass the time and take my mind off the pain. Wi-Fi was non-existent and my d...

JILL - Useful Win
Don't have a baby just poorly old woman :lol:. Win 1 of 4 Milton Hygiene bundles - includes: 1 x Milton Antibacterial Hand Gel 1 x Antibacterial Surface Spray 1 x Antibacterial...

Previous Winners

Latest, June 2020, May 2020, April 2020, March 2020, February 2020, January 2020, December 2019, November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018, September 2018, August 2018, July 2018

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!