Loquax Winners | March 2020

These were our top winners for March 2020!

Have you won with Loquax? Share Your Wins!

Sheena Maclellan - KISS PAYDAY - Oh My Goodness - £6729!!!
Wow just had a phone call the back of 5 from Kiss to say I've won the competition and won £6729. Cannot believe it. Been entering those comps for ages and only today was thinki...

Jade5093 - Chat Cash Winner Yippee
Canít believe I have won £1001 in chat magazine !! Wowzer!...

Sarahjames5 - Stranded In Mauritius/Greatest Hits
Firstly, I want to thank Guy for posting & secondly thank Jill for always listening out to see who wins the daily radio comps. We are having a barmy time on hols in Mauritius, wher...

Redsquare2017 - Capital Radio Win!
Got a call to say I have won a TV and soundbar package on Capital Radio comp! Thanks to Guy for posting. Itís a fantastic prize for us so hope you all have as much good luck as Ií...

Paranoidpearl - Yeo Valley Daily Win!
I've just won one of the Neal's Yard boxes! :dance:...

Alison9970 - Thanks Guy! Smooth Radio Celine Dion Winner!!
HUGE HUGE thanks to Guy again! I received a telephone call yesterday from Smooth radio to let me know Iíd won the following: Two tickets to see Celine Dion in concert at Manches...

Tizliz - A Win At Last
£200 from Bella, thank you Morrices....

Tizliz - Another One!
Haven't won more than a book for 2 years and now I have won La Redoute's competition of duvet cover etc. Have been entering more lately and it is paying off. :dance: Thanks Jill ...

Misty33 - Three Days Of Winning
The universe seems to be smiling on me as I'm having a really lucky week :dance: Wednesday, I received a pack of Pukka fruit tea bags in the post Yesterday, WEM from Melissa L...

Tricky157 - Munch Bunch New York
Hi. I won that daily competition with Munch Bunch to New York. Nice!!!...

Previous Winners

Latest, September 2020, August 2020, July 2020, June 2020, May 2020, April 2020, March 2020, February 2020, January 2020, December 2019, November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, June 2019, May 2019, April 2019, March 2019, February 2019, January 2019, December 2018, November 2018, October 2018

How Does It Work?

The top 10 is based on the number of 'well dones' as user receives after posting on the forum. In general the biggest, or most interesting, prizes get pushed to the top. Sadly, we can't list everyone (and as this is automated, it may throw up a few quirks), but who knows? Next time you might be on the 'Roll of Honour'!